Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been alive for all four flags. A shame your mob wasn’t good enough to make the 99 GF
Seen four myself. I think we made up for it in 2000, the 125 shemozzle a particular highlight. What’s the head to head record between the two clubs ? Must look it up for a laugh.

Seen four myself. I think we made up for it in 2000, the 125 shemozzle a particular highlight. What’s the head to head record between the two clubs ? Must look it up for a laugh.
Must be pretty close in my lifetime

2014 was nice.

Off topic but Merry Xmas

The ones you actually get to enjoy with your family and friends matter an awful lot more than numbers on a Wikipedia page.
90’s was a hell of a time to be alive. Mid teens to mid 20’s. Got to attend 96,98 & 99 gf’s. Magnificent memories.

We know the truth, if it wasn't the AFL pet clarko involved it wouldn't have been swept under the carpet.
Do we? I agree the AFL are world class cover up merchants, but do we have even the slightest idea what actually happened?

Nice try comparing it to a club wide secret PED programme though. Gold star for effort.

Do we? I agree the AFL are world class cover up merchants, but do we have even the slightest idea what actually happened?

Nice try comparing it to a club wide secret PED programme though. Gold star for effort.

I read the report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebrating a semi final win like a premiership on Lygon Street only helps to remind what Carlton supporters are truly like
Look up passionate, joyful and loyal - take these 4 tribes out of AFL and there is NO AFL

16 to 10 buddy 16 to 10.;) I find it both hilarious and ironic that a Bombers fan liked your post as well.:grinv1:
I find it hilarious that Carlton supporters jerk off over having 16 flags but Pies supporters get laughed at when we bring up flags from the same era a century ago. Its a shame Carlton's best season this century resulted in a Collingwood premiership. ;)

Back