Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it hilarious that Carlton supporters jerk off over having 16 flags but Pies supporters get laughed at when we bring up flags from the same era a century ago. Its a shame Carlton's best season this century resulted in a Collingwood premiership. ;)
We were just happy to see the giant start to awaken again. The Pies flag win was bit of a downer alright!

A club can only sustain itself on past glories from thirty to forty years ago for so long though. Ideally you need to be winning a flag at least once every five years.

Look up passionate, joyful and loyal - take these 4 tribes out of AFL and there is NO AFL
Agreed. Without Carlton, Essendon and Richmond a Pies supporters passion would be heavily diluted. Carlton supporters always have a bit of fire in them even in the lean times and get the balance between severe loathing and healthy respect just right. Richmond won 3 flags and still seem over the top insecure for some reason

Agreed. Without Carlton, Essendon and Richmond a Pies supporters passion would be heavily diluted. Carlton supporters always have a bit of fire in them even in the lean times and get the balance between severe loathing and healthy respect just right. Richmond won 3 flags and still seem over the top insecure for some reason
It's a big reason why the Hawks are so far down the hatred list for me. Hawthorn winning a flag just doesn't get me as worked up as a Pies, Bombers and Tigers flag!

For both Carlton and Collingwood fans i really think any rivalry with the Hawks, Cats, and Demons, is that bit lower down the richter scale in comparison to our fellow big four rivals.

It's a big reason why the Hawks are so far down the hatred list for me. Hawthorn winning a flag just doesn't get me as worked up as a Pies, Bombers and Tigers flag!

For both Carlton and Collingwood fans i really think any rivalry with the Hawks, Cats, and Demons, is that bit lower down the richter scale in comparison to our fellow big four rivals.
Yeah Hawthorn didnt really bother me. Richmond either to be honest. Carlton or Essendon winning a flag would boil my piss so i think that says it all

4 years of schoolboy football played better than any other team could match it or figure out how to run as hard each way against it and then teh Distin Martin factor able to beat better teams all by himself , proved it was no fluke with 2 more - they got all chest puffy as most would.

Enjoy your flag - no other supporting base is celebrating it mumble mumble...

2024 is another year and there are no guarantees for any CLub - competition is getting squeezy tight - so a flag win is gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This poll is so rigged

Obviously not many voters on here have met West Coast Supporters or know much about their s**t toxic club .

If they did the title of this Fred would be “ Why is West Coast the Most Hated Club ?

Honestly Victorians get the general idea, they can be a seriously nasty lot, but it can't ever hold a candle to our various own crosstown hatreds.

This poll is so rigged

Obviously not many voters on here have met West Coast Supporters or know much about their s**t toxic club .

If they did the title of this Fred would be “ Why is West Coast the Most Hated Club ?
I don't like the Eagles either mate, but for me the Eagles are behind the Bombers, Pies and Tigers in the hatred stakes.

They are my most disliked interstate club by the length of the flemington straight though!

Carlton and Essendon. Hard to split when they are both flying. I’m not sure which one I got more enjoyment from when Elliott sunk them both by a kick. The biggest and best games. I probably hate Carlton the club and tradition more, but the Essendon supporters more. The other clubs I couldn’t GAF about. They are just wins.

Last edited:
Carlton and Essendon. Hard to split when they are both flying. I’m not sure which one I got more enjoyment from when Elliott sunk them both by a kick. The biggest and best games. I probably hate Carlton the club and tradition more, but the Essendon supporters more. The other clubs I couldn’t GAF about. They are just wins.
Tldr; Carlton

Hate is a pretty strong word, but i do dislike the following:
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Collingwood

Essendon
Fremantle
Gold Coast
Greater Wester Sydney
Hawthorn
Melbourne
North Melbourne
Port Adelaide
Richmond
St.Kilda
Sydney
West Coast
Western Bulldogs

Those that are bolded i have a little more derision for than the others...

BigFooty will be renamed FlogFooty if Carlton win the flag
I’ll probably move to another country till they resume their rightful place as try hard pretenders

No way I could deal with the Carlton Flogs and the VAFL media

Back