Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah good one dickhead
aaaah

Reminds me my time at school. Saints supporters having a chip on their shoulder. When discussing footy, if anything negative was said about St.Kilda they thump you.

For some reason they acted they were a successful club. At least Magpies supporters earned the right to be obnoxious, but Saints? I used to call them a poor man’s Collingwood.

I dislike or get sick of whoever keeps winning. I assume this is why so many have voted for Geelong. Which pre 2007 would have been

We all used to like Geelong when the supporters were nice country people that accepted wins and defeats well
These days most cats fans are ****'s

aaaah

Reminds me my time at school. Saints supporters having a chip on their shoulder. When discussing footy, if anything negative was said about St.Kilda they thump you.

For some reason they acted they were a successful club. At least Magpies supporters earned the right to be obnoxious, but Saints? I used to call them a poor man’s Collingwood.
Poor wittle you. Don't worry I'm not gonna thump you, I'm not even upset. Your spoon remark has been heard by all Saints supporters for decades and we're fine with it. Bit like the Ninthmond stuff, the only way you stop that s**t is by continuing to win. Hardly A-grade bant, though and worthy of little more than bronx cheer, which my remark was the text equivalent of. That's all.

Poor wittle you. Don't worry I'm not gonna thump you, I'm not even upset. Your spoon remark has been heard by all Saints supporters for decades and we're fine with it. Bit like the Ninthmond stuff, the only way you stop that s**t is by continuing to win. Hardly A-grade bant, though and worthy of little more than bronx cheer, which my remark was the text equivalent of. That's all.
Nothing like the Ninthmond stuff

Richmond have gone on winning runs multiple times in the 60's 70's and 2017-20 and won flags before and even in the 80's
StKilda is different and the team we all want to see win a flag.

I was born in 66 and some how could have easily ended up a saints fan if my family didnt move to Richmond when we arrived in Australia in 1969 and could have supported saints due to my birth year

Dodged a bullet there

Nothing like the Ninthmond stuff

Richmond have gone on winning runs multiple times in the 60's 70's and 2017-20 and won flags before and even in the 80's
StKilda is different and the team we all want to see win a flag.

I was born in 66 and some how could have easily ended up a saints fan if my family didnt move to Richmond when we arrived in Australia in 1969 and could have supported saints due to my birth year

Dodged a bullet there
It's the same in the sense of being the go to put down for folks of little wit. It's boring.

WITLESS BANTZ FOR AFL CLUBS

Crows - Collective Minds Camp
Lions - Fitzroy
Blues - Brown Paper Bags
Pies - Toothless ferals
Dons - injections
Freo - no success
Cats - Bomber and GAS private life
GCS - plastic no fans
GWS - ditto
Hawks - Poo & Wee, Kennett
Dees - Snow
Roos - Carey vs Stevens
Power - Alberton or Ken or Koch
Richmond - 9thmond
Saints - spoons
Swans - AFLs lovechild
Dogs - Western Suburbs
Eagles - Drugs

all good then.

Soon as Lyon leaves I’ll be cheering you on

It's the same in the sense of being the go to put down for folks of little wit. It's boring.

WITLESS BANTZ FOR AFL CLUBS

Crows - Collective Minds Camp
Lions - Fitzroy
Blues - Brown Paper Bags
Pies - Toothless ferals
Dons - injections
Freo - no success
Cats - Bomber and GAS private life
GCS - plastic no fans
GWS - ditto
Hawks - Poo & Wee, Kennett
Dees - Snow
Roos - Carey vs Stevens
Power - Alberton or Ken or Koch
Richmond - 9thmond
Saints - spoons
Swans - AFLs lovechild
Dogs - Western Suburbs
Eagles - Drugs
I think the banter for Brisbane is Bears. It’s an honour to be called Fitzroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to be gws given the rivalry but I actually don't mind them under Kingsley. Play great footy. It's moving towards North. Just a pathetic club asking for handouts cause they made so many bad decisions

Yet they have won double the flags as your mob

Back