Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It makes the Collingwood hate for Ollie Henry come across as quite odd.
That trade netted Collingwood Tom Mitchell.
Without Tom Mitchell it's highly unlikely Collingwood win the flag, as he filled a glaring hole in the midfield.
Are you replying to the wrong post by any chance?
Otherwise I'm not sure how you've tried to segue from Carlton's history of salary cap cheating to the Ollie Henry/ Tom Mitchell Trade.???

1. Essendon - so many reasons why they are detestable. Cultlike, and cultists are the dumbest and most unlikeable people around. Essendon is almost as unlikeable as religion.

2. Hawthorn - as fairweather as it gets. Last time it was in trouble, if not for Mad Don, they fold. Brown & Yellow should be a crime.

3. Geelong - Chris Scott. I used to love Geelong when they were beating McGuire, Kennett and the Aints. But Chris Scott is enough to turn a mother against a son.

The rest are alright.

18. At the moment, the Ports are adorable in their obsession about Ken. Club and supporters. One and all. As opposition fans, we can't lose. If Port/Ken win - we win. If Port/Ken lose - we win.

1. Essendon - so many reasons why they are detestable. Cultlike, and cultists are the dumbest and most unlikeable people around. Essendon is almost as unlikeable as religion.

2. Hawthorn - as fairweather as it gets. Last time it was in trouble, if not for Mad Don, they fold. Brown & Yellow should be a crime.

3. Geelong - Chris Scott. I used to love Geelong when they were beating McGuire, Kennett and the Aints. But Chris Scott is enough to turn a mother against a son.

The rest are alright.

18. At the moment, the Ports are adorable in their obsession about Ken. Club and supporters. One and all. As opposition fans, we can't lose. If Port/Ken win - we win. If Port/Ken lose - we win.
I'm with you on Port fans having endeared themselves with their Kenny and Kochie hatred. It's hilarious from a neutral perspective. Their GameDay threads are the best reads.

They will be absolutely filthy if Kenny does deliver them a flag!😂

I also respect Port fans for introducing me to the terms "piss blasted" and "chose piss".

Also, Teal is a lovely colour.

Honestly dont 'hate' a club per se, im more in the mold of fans which gives clubs a bad look (esp sitting close to there cheersquads) and some of the crap that they would dish out (Geelong included).

Also for me its more that the AFL prop up the clubs which for me isnt a good look

Essendon and Carlton equal first by some margin, regardless of position. Club and fans are severely on the nose in both cases.

Hawks a distant third, but somehow less offensive.

North are a horrible club and I hope they fold, but compared to the above 2 they are at least honourable and I don't have anything against the supporters mostly.

Had annoying rivalries with Freo, Dogs and Dees over the years and was happy to look down on them before the latter two scored their premierships; now they s**t me and I'm happy to see them fail but I don't mind them really.

I respect Geelong, Sydney and Richmond but happy to see them spend a bit of time at the bottom of the ladder.

Historically have little time for the Pies but the post Eddie incarnation isn't offensive and grudgingly have to respect Fly and Darcy Moore. That glassjawed smartarse mixer Murphy can go heck himself though. I know a few fans who I get on well with, I'm jealous of their club's popularity.

No probs with the expansion clubs, even Adelaide who crushed our dreams, but it might have been different had I been to any interstate matches in SA or WA.

One of the weakest reasons to “hate” a side that I’ve ever read.

Almost as if you didn’t want to write the real reason.

I dislike or get sick of whoever keeps winning. I assume this is why so many have voted for Geelong. Which pre 2007 would have been the opposite. Disliked Hawthorn for ruining grand final day for years. Then moved on to wb and Melbourne, now Collingwood. Just depends. If GC win the next couple of flags then they'll be top of my list. Variety is good.

I dislike or get sick of whoever keeps winning. I assume this is why so many have voted for Geelong. Which pre 2007 would have been the opposite. Disliked Hawthorn for ruining grand final day for years. Then moved on to wb and Melbourne, now Collingwood. Just depends. If GC win the next couple of flags then they'll be top of my list. Variety is good.
You must have really enjoyed barracking against Geelong then...

The Bulldogs winning didn't bother me. I was happy for them. I was happy for Sydney in 2012, but unhappy in 2005. I think it's all circumstantial.

You must have really enjoyed barracking against Geelong then...

The Bulldogs winning didn't bother me. I was happy for them. I was happy for Sydney in 2012, but unhappy in 2005. I think it's all circumstantial.
Of course not sick of that, but not upset to lose anymore. Been too lucky.

Of course not sick of that, but not upset to lose anymore. Been too lucky.
Geelong haven't been lucky. They've just had a good list and a good off-field team.

Hawthorn lost the 2011 prelim by under a goal, but won their next 3 by under a goal. Is that luck, or were they just good in tight finishes, and took their opportunity better than most?

The rest are alright.

So you like port power better than your own team?
With 18 teams in the comp it means there are 17 teams other than the one you support

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never known fans with less class than Richmond fans. Even today they are still trying to take over every thread and trying desperately to remind people of their premierships, premierships most people would not even think about anymore if not for Richmond fans trying to find ways to constantly bring it up.
So pretty much you're insecure over Richmond's success

Essendon and Carlton equal first by some margin, regardless of position. Club and fans are severely on the nose in both cases.

Hawks a distant third, but somehow less offensive.

North are a horrible club and I hope they fold, but compared to the above 2 they are at least honourable and I don't have anything against the supporters mostly.

Had annoying rivalries with Freo, Dogs and Dees over the years and was happy to look down on them before the latter two scored their premierships; now they s**t me and I'm happy to see them fail but I don't mind them really.

I respect Geelong, Sydney and Richmond but happy to see them spend a bit of time at the bottom of the ladder.

Historically have little time for the Pies but the post Eddie incarnation isn't offensive and grudgingly have to respect Fly and Darcy Moore. That glassjawed smartarse mixer Murphy can go * himself though. I know a few fans who I get on well with, I'm jealous of their club's popularity.

No probs with the expansion clubs, even Adelaide who crushed our dreams, but it might have been different had I been to any interstate matches in SA or WA.
Why do you want North to fold?

Worried that they one day surpass your clubs wooden spoon record?

They got the second most, but still 12 spoons behind you. So need to worry.

Back