Analysis what the!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait... How do you know what I look like? :eek:
He's seen you at breakfast

elvis-toast.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I'm on the list, but I suggest that each group should have a cool/clever/funny team name that you decide together.

You know that's not true. I hate the culture that values shit output from experienced players ahead of similar or better output from youngsters who might improve. Dmac is just a poorly performed plodder. I don't hate him.

I know that but hell I just couldn't resist. All these young men have talent. Some perform some don't. Dmac used to perform but now he is a shadow. Kedge and co are still trying to perform. I say, get rid of them all. Hell I would laugh if we drafted another Ian Perrie.:p

I know that but hell I just couldn't resist. All these young men have talent. Some perform some don't. Dmac used to perform but now he is a shadow. Kedge and co are still trying to perform. I say, get rid of them all. Hell I would laugh if we drafted another Ian Perrie.:p

Yeh agree. I'd like to see a bit of the depth traded out while they have a bit of currency for upgrades to existing picks. I don't like the fact that we bat so deep for depth. It's great for giving us a crack at making the 8 with a bad injury run, but it's not the type of list profile that can consistently challenge at the pointy end of the season.

Yeh agree. I'd like to see a bit of the depth traded out while they have a bit of currency for upgrades to existing picks. I don't like the fact that we bat so deep for depth. It's great for giving us a crack at making the 8 with a bad injury run, but it's not the type of list profile that can consistently challenge at the pointy end of the season.

We absolutely agree on this. Would love to see it happen. Better talent is always the way to go.

What I find makes it harder to tell posters apart is when they have either the same avatar, or no avatar.

Some posters have been around for over a decade and haven't picked an avatar!
Just like patty, they haven't thought about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back