Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

I call them gherkins, nobody likes gherkins.

Hey! Stop insulting gherkins. I quite like them.

Umpires on the other hand ... hmmmm. Even in today's 2 games where there would have been minimum pressure on the umps as they were both dead rubbers for all intents and purposes .... still glaring inconsistencies and missed decisions. And I believe there were 4 umps in the Coll v Ess game.

Still they somehow seem to gain superhuman abilities when finals start and actually umpire with a feel for the game ... sometimes at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez , that makes me sad seeing walshy in that pic :(

Don't be , his spirit is always going to be at our Club for all of eternity.

Would have been easy for the kids to go off the rails and sit back and wait for the next coach, the players chose a different option. Sure they made their own decisions but I think they were all also guided from above.

Perhaps we'll all have to meet for a beer

I noticed many clubs have social events on BF excepts ours. (There may be others.)

If the communication on the forum is any indication of how cordial the interaction maybe take a look at the Danger thread, plenty of intelligent discussion on footy, discussions on pizza and head high tackles on any anyone that says Danger is leaving. It's just seems a pity a lot of effort was generated to meet Fages but little to meet fellow posters. Irony is that posters will be longer with us than board members at times,

I would have loved to have organised something, money is not the issue but health is only just turned the corner recently and so I am not in the perfect position to undertake this role.

I'm going to be so damn nervous all week, after everything that the club's gone though I really want to see the boys get a win in finals.

I really thought that the healing process for the tragic passing of our coach Phil Walsh had already started but I just thought to myself about this Saturday night and how he won't be there and the emotions are all of a sudden just coming back! :(
Do it for Phil! :D

'As we walk out..without question without doubt, in the light that we have found, it is finally clear! Our day has come and we'll stand for who we are, we are ready we are young, there is nothing to fear'!!!!

1436083519130.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back