Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

The funniest part is if it was Bulldogs v Richmond, no one would be saying anything about the fact it's been played at the 'G, despite the fact that would have actually been Richmond's home ground!!

Like the time in '97 when people kicked up a stink about Geelong heading to Adelaide for the semi despite finishing 2nd... but no one said anything about 2nd v 7th (Geelong v North) at the 'G back in the day when North were a MCG powerhouse...

Firefly have $60 each way bus services

Toying with the idea of Bus overnight Friday, arrive sat morn, find cheap hotel for Saturday overnight, watch Freo v Sydney on tv in afternoon, sat night Crows match, Sunday afternoon go to MCG again for Richmond v Nth Melb, Sunday overnight Bus back to Adelaide,
Man, that's like a 3 slab trip.

Man, that's like a 3 slab trip.

Nah no beer when I watch footy, I like to analyse things rationally :) and anyway, I have to be back and sober to pick up grandkids from school on Monday - but I do have a hip flask full of ouzo with me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nah. I've spoken to dozens of Doggies supporters who claim it was an absolute goal. They saw it perfectly. From Row Z. On the wing. 90 metres away.

I'll take the word of the only bloke standing right under the footy as it crossed the goal line. And he gave it a point.

Thank Christ there wasn't a score review. That's the one time the AFL can make sure it gets the result it wants.
You are wrong. For what it's worth. Which is not much. peace.

Hah so my old man is coming over next weekend because it's my brother's 30th birthday - ss leaving early friday morning in his car and drive over with a mate...

now he's gonna be on the road with 1000s of other cars

And the cherry on top will be Umpire McInerney as his partner in screwing us over.
You don't need to worry about McInerny if he's umpiring. His #1 goal in life is to **** us over in finals :p

I've thought for a while that campaigner Troy Pannell screws us each time. More so than Razor

LOL....I have never ever noticed him but take your word for it. I believe you.

I would not even have confidence to say he is even an AFL umpire I don't know him that much.

Driving over with a mate, haven't done that for a while but the flights are a mess/all booked/expensive etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back