Opinion Teams you actively avoid watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

I watch most games but I’ll say which ones I like the least.

WA teams because watching thousands of one eye nuff nuffs that don’t understand the rules of the game scream on my television is not my idea of quality entertainment.

Sometimes Sydney because every time I tune in the commentators are obviously directed to talk them up like they are premiership locks to boost interest in the game in NSW despite them having incredibly similar performances and results to my team for the last ten years. SCG camera is also not great.

Geelong because I’ve watched them pull out pants down for so long that I know how almost every game they’re in is going to play out. Stop being good you pr**ks!

North vs Hawthorn on a late Sunday afternoon at Marvel?

Count me out
Would be an important game this year, battle for the Number One pick in this years draft. When is this must watch for the laughs game?

Almost never watch North (draft pick beggars) or Hawthorn (schitt colours), Bulldogs blue colour annoys/sickens me as does Bevo, Saints are meh, so is Freo

I truly don't think I've ever watched an interstate team play a game my team wasn't involved with. Doesn't really have the same feeling when you watch those teams.
Pining for the old VFL are you? 12 familiar local teams all playing on a Saturday arvo on suburban mud heaps?

It's a national competition now, probably why your club is so irrelevant nowadays.

Pining for the old VFL are you? 12 familiar local teams all playing on a Saturday arvo on suburban mud heaps?

It's a national competition now, probably why your club is so irrelevant nowadays.

I don't know if you're joking, but even the most irrelevant Victorian team is more relevant than an interstate team. Surely no one would argue this?

I don't know if you're joking, but even the most irrelevant Victorian team is more relevant than an interstate team. Surely no one would argue this?
Incorrect, North are the competitions most irrelevant and least important club - and you probably know that don't you! Even Snake Baker gave up on your club.

Have been drawing the least amount of viewers for the past decade or more. TV execs just don't know where in the schedule to hide North games.

Currently watching Syd v GC, feels like I’m at a funeral, might go do some weeding.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what regard? If an interstate side gets higher tv ratings, home crowds and higher value sponsorship than x Victorian side, could one not argue that x non-Vic side is more important?

No, I don't think so.

Based on what mate? Making a coherent argument doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Interstate teams aren't as interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back