Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

to those unaware, the ground is bigger now as they extended it when they did the most recent grandstands. The 50m arcs are 50m. You can use the measure tool in google maps.
It always looks small on tv as cameras are so low. Like how a cricket pitch looks short from behind the bowler.

The behind the goals camera angle show it like a normal camera height.

#raisethecameralevel

Must not be many happy Eagles related memories. We haven't won there since 1999.
I only attended Eagles matches there between 2000-16 :cry: so many games where we were in it but wilted by 3QT. did watch that '99 game on tv though, was the week before Plugger broke the record, he had two opportunities late in the Eagles match that went begging.

I did see that 2007 win at Stadium Australia, where we had the 34pt lead at half time I think and held on in vintage rivalry fashion. The 'evil eagles' vindication game.

Insane momentum shifts. To think Sydney could have ended in front if they kicked straight.

Warner is judd-like.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entertaining first quarter. Good to see a free flowing game so far

And then every single Sydney free kick thereafter is part of the scam. No "we need to respond, Sydney are lifting here", just the good ol' "Well done umpires, you got what you want!".

Sigh.
That's exactly it. No problem with them feeling hard done by with the missed over the shoulder but don't act like every legit free we get is a scam because of that

I only attended Eagles matches there between 2000-16 :cry: so many games where we were in it but wilted by 3QT. did watch that '99 game on tv though, was the week before Plugger broke the record, he had two opportunities late in the Eagles match that went begging.

I did see that 2007 win at Stadium Australia, where we had the 34pt lead at half time I think and held on in vintage rivalry fashion. The 'evil eagles' vindication game.
Yeah a bit annoying uow long that hoodoo has lasted. By far our longest at any ground.

Back