2nds SANFL FINALS QUALFICATION

Remove this Banner Ad

Himmelberg qualifies if he plays this week in SANFL due to the fact SANFL is an 18 round season he would have had played a higher % in SANFL than AFL.

Team could look something like

HIMMELBERGMCASEYNANKERVIS
PEDLARGOLLANTNEWCHURCH
COOKTAYLORSHOLL
WRIGHTFRAMPTONWORRELL
SHARRADBORLASEDAVIS
STRACHAN
TURNER
BOYLE
MCKENZIETEMPLETONSMITHSONJOHNSON

Last edited:
Looking at that squad, the differences from last week's team against Centrals seem to be:

in: Worrell
out: Crouch, Hately

Am I missing anyone? Those are big losses but to be honest it's not quite as bad as I was expecting. Seems like we will be able to field a competitive team, just weaker in the midfield. Maybe Pedlar runs through there a bit more.

Looking at that squad, the differences from last week's team against Centrals seem to be:

Am I missing anyone? Those are big losses but to be honest it's not quite as bad as I was expecting. Seems like we will be able to field a competitive team, just weaker in the midfield. Maybe Pedlar runs through there a bit more.
I'd imagine we will try for a permit for Hately.

Yep and Glenelg can still ask for Turner back in finals . May have to throw Sholl and Cook into the middle as well as Pedlar sometimes and have top ups running on the wings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back