Preview R11: Changes v Richmond

Predict the free kick count

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We look so much better with this sort of structure.

The only change we should make for the long term benefit of the team is:

OUT: Mackay
IN: Hamill

Yes Mackay was ok today, but we're not a worse team without him.
Im usually the first to call for DMac to be dropped however it won't happen, he had an impact today

I think ROC will go back to the SANFL and Hamill will be the sub

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we had that structure last week we would have won.

It works.

We have three great forwards. Fog Tex and Filthy.

Our backline is stronger with two KPDs. Allows Doedee to cover more.

Just need to work on the midfield

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamill for Mackay will not happen. Mackay was very good today, regardless of what anyone here will say.
We will have to wait for another bad one for him to be dropped.

one? He needs at least 4 bad on the trot to be a risk of missing. Pretty much in for the year, was good at getting the ball today. Disposal very ordinary at times, total waste playing him, but that's not going to change.

Out
Murray Sloane (rested-looks injured) Mackay

In
Worrell O'Connor Hamill

This season is about developing our future. Mackay is not part of our future.

Hamill for Mackay will not happen. Mackay was very good today, regardless of what anyone here will say.
We will have to wait for another bad one for him to be dropped.

Good?

What he produced today was passable for a 200 game player, it wasn't good.

And it was the first time he has produced that sort of game in a long time.

Out: Kelly
In: Worrell

As much as I disliked Mackay being selected for today’s game, I thought he was in our best 8 players and I am not into dropping players when they are in the best 8 in a massive win.

Kelly offers very little though. Would bring in the debutant. With Butts, Murray and Doedee back there, Worrell won’t need to play on a tall. He’s an extra flanker with great skills and attacking flair.

McPherson and Hamill both excellent at SANFL level today, but they need to do it again to break back in (for Mackay potentially) and Worrell is the more logical replacement for Kelly anyway.

Not selection-related, but great to see Oliver Davis with a huge performance in the SANFL today to strengthen his mid-season draft claims.

Obviously there’s a chance that one of Fog or Tex cops a week, although no good judges think they should. Himmelberg would get the nod for me if that was to happen.

Fogarty wont miss a game for that hit. Take that to the bank. :thumbsu:
It was a stupid act, out of frustration that he was a complete non-entity to that point in the game. It wasn't high, and low impact, so the worst he'll get is a fine.

I doubt they'll want to mess with a winning formula, much as I'd like to see Hamill back in.

out: mackay
in : hamill

mookay didnt have too bad a game.. was actually alright.. still did a couple of dumb things.

but given he played alright you can bet your bottom dollar he’ll now play three shit games in a row!.

hamill was unbelievable today.. best on ground for us in the sanfl. has to come back in. mookay aint the future and leaving him in the side is robbing the future.

murray was pretty shit until that last 5 minutes.

It was a stupid act, out of frustration that he was a complete non-entity to that point in the game. It wasn't high, and low impact, so the worst he'll get is a fine.

You're such a wang.

Hamill has to come in somehow, but I'm not sure how

The downsides of a 'team effort' :p

I understand the sentiment and the logic behind wanting Hamill back in, but it’s quite simply not going to happen unless there’s a secret injury to a small defender / outside player. After Richmond pump us, he’ll come back though, and likely be full of confidence, so it’s no biggie :)

Back