Game Day v The Full Strength Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Campo or someone else better rip shreds off them for this performance. It's such a let down to see over half the team put in less than a fully committed performance. Can't expect to win finals if over half the players can be so easily distracted.

This game is following the script of every game we play in geelong over the last 5 years. They get off to a ripper start and get out to a 5-6 goal lead, we peg them back to be even or just in front around three quarter time, before they kick away in the last and win by 5-6 goals, lets see if we can break that trend in the last here.
like clockwork...

Ah well next week can't come soon enough.

genuinely bad. had a moan about north doing something they were allowed to do, came along to a game that was going to be packed with emotion on multiple fronts, and just didnt turn up. why on earth did we dish up those 15 minutes of actual footy to just fold again?

hope their bathwater tasted nice during the week, because now they have to pick it up big time, clearly.

Chill we are in the finals, good wake up call.

We always struggle there, it doesn't mean we are shit. Have you guys forgotten the last 2 months?

I'm going next week and we will win.
Thank god, some sanity.:thumbsu: Bit of a stink fest but the game next week will be massive for us. They have been through so much and may have not been a focused as they should. Lesson will be learnt by our young group.

If we were going to play everyone you expect a better performance.

That said---got the stinker out of the way

On to Western

Nighty night from the States.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No focus from the Crows. Too worried about what everyone else is doing. Crows have been pathetic all week in the media and it is reflected in the performance today.

pathetic in the media

people on here use to smash Triggy when he didn't question the AFL and this week when the club rightfully should have people like you throw rocks at it

you can't have it both ways

Only got ourselves to blame for not turning up switched on....

And then not kicking on after we got a little run on.

I hope the kids can learn something from this.

Having said that, this type of performance is all to familiar at Kardinia Park. Something that is going to have to change over the next 2 years.

LOL the Geelong fans clapping with their childish Dangerfield stickers as he would actually go to that dump of a club! HAHA Enjoy September you FLOGS!!!

pathetic in the media

people on here use to smash Triggy when he didn't question the AFL and this week when the club rightfully should have people like you throw rocks at it

you can't have it both ways
No my issue isnt that they said something, my issue is they said something and didnt back it up with effort. Far more pathetic than saying nothing in the first place.

This result meant nothing and it's understandable the players would play with less intensity. Conversely it was a huge game for the Cats and it showed.

Might be a good wake up call for us, like the Sydney game was.

Relax and enjoy the Elim Final. :thumbsu:

I wouldnt call a home final nothing, pathetic effort from the club this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back