Official Club Stuff 2024 AGM - to be held on Friday 6th December 2024, 1 director to be elected by members. Nominations called for.

Remove this Banner Ad

They're not rushing this to limit time for a new candidate to step up. Couldn't be further from the truth. And Snowdon has a family health issue going on which makes it questionable as to whether he's going to run for re-election anyway.

Fwiw, if Snowdon runs again, I'd likely vote for him given his position on the head coach.
Yet said Head coach has not only remained employed but was extended during Snowden's tenure.

Yet said Head coach has not only remained employed but was extended during Snowden's tenure.

Well he's one individual on a panel of 7 on the footy committee. So if he's outnumbered what exactly is he supposed to do?

7 seems like too many.

Right now it's Cardone, Snowdon, Tredrea, Richo, CD, Cassisi and Cripps, though I'm not sure how involved Cripps is past list management matters.

I don't think it's too many at all. Can't be leaving the general direction of the footy program in the hands of 2-3 people.

Right now it's Cardone, Snowdon, Tredrea, Richo, CD, Cassisi and Cripps, though I'm not sure how involved Cripps is past list management matters.

I don't think it's too many at all. Can't be leaving the general direction of the footy program in the hands of 2-3 people.
**** Cardone off that list pronto.

Reckon 3 would vote to terminate the incumbent coach (Tredders, Snowden, Cripps).
The remaining 4 would happily vote for stability and mediocrity.

Need Richo to grow up and do the right thing.
Can't see CD, Cos or Dom wanting to damage their well feathered nests by going against the will of Koch/Ken 😍

Checkmate 🖕😂

Would expect wishywashy non answers or not answered at all but for me I want questions along the lines of:

Question 1 for David:
Given your position is unelected and members have no say in judging your performance or those that you deem suitable to appoint to the board how do you ensure that after being in the position beyond 10 years that you are performing appropriately and have appropriate governance in place.

Question 2:
Given you have been asked the following questions multiple times in multiple agm's What mechanisms are in place to ensure that the club returns to member control and if there has been no action here as yet why not?

Question 3
You have stated that the pass mark for this year's was making finals. When was this decision made?. How does this sit with the Club existing to win premierships and what do you expect next year's pass mark to be?

Question 4:
Whether or not you agree with the bastards booing there is an obvious division within the club with older passionate members in particular that have legitimate concerns that appear to be not a priority for the club to maintain as paying members. Why is this the case and if you disagree that this occuring what action is the club taking to reach out or maintain these members (because I am one and I can say nothing).

Question 5 (predicated on Hinks definitely staying which I think he is).

Given that you have backed the coach on multiple occasions including this year. If we were to fail to reach a grand final or premiership again next year will you and other key stakeholders such as the CEO and head of football resign. If not how would you ensure that there is accountability to the members?
Great questions

lol, fancy Cripps, the guy supposedly solely responsible for our deplorable list, having a say in Hinkley's contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2024 AGM - to be held on Friday 6th December 2024, 1 director to be elected by members. Nominations called for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back