List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2010: We stuffed up our draft last year, lets hope we get a good mid to replace Luke Ball or the tall we've been needing to replace big Fraze since 2006, Kosi aint getting any more mobile.
. --- This Jamie Cripps Looks OK he'll go midfield for sure.
2011: Well Crippsy is progressing nicely so maybe a replacement for Lenny, or Kosi. Oh..... We traded our first rounder for a couple of State league small forwards. Oh well i'm sure they'll be good. Saad is pretty quick.
2012: Cripps is leaving WTF??? AND BJ TOO!!!. Damn it at least we'll have a couple of decent first round draft picks. OK i guess they know what they are doing, Tom Lee should easily replace Kosi, real quick cos he's mature age. I thought Big Ben was doing ok but we need backup, seems a bit pricey for Hickey though. I guess we can get that gun midfielder next year.
2013: McEvoy getting traded but we just fixed our ruck situation? Ohhhh we cleverly used the pick they traded us to get a gun ruck in Longer. Haha in a couple of years they'll find out what a spud McEvoy is and how good Longer is.
Finally we drafted a gun with an early pick. Billings is a forward, maybe he'll be a tough nut and a great goal kick like Steve Johnson.

2014: OK scratch ,2010, and 2011, and 2012. Tom Lee is crap, but we won't lose if we get a tall forward with pick 1. I wish we could get a replacement for Lenny or even Luke Ball though.

2015: OK we traded our first rounder again. Look at the Blues and Demons wasting their first rounder on talls, trading is a much better option. Wait. Jake did WHAT??? and he's included in WHATT????

2016: ....sighs... i'd really like that replacement for Lenny.... oh we swapped our first rounder for next year.

2017.... still reasonably happy... but remaining wary. And Paddy will come good this year.

2018.... can we get that replacement for Lenny..... Please?

Dylan Shiel Could be the replacement

:( :( :(

I'm officially depressed!
Mitchell has taken the soft **** safe option!...Clarkson has been signed up...

And you just know that because we cannot hit a f#cking target to save our lives...
Eg Gears turning over the coke, just as we were looking promising.
That Shiel would rather go play for Visy than dirty his hands at our shithole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back