Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok - I umpired Capper in his last shambolic game of footy at 56 - think he and Nixon both had 60th birthdays last year that the feuding was about - ran into him I two very obscure places about a year after the footy and he picked me instantly and wanted me to tell people how good he was that day - I told the truth - he was legless
You need an alias and a Jack the Insider style blog.

Wiz is like Rex. Good for some comic relief every now and then but if it was a regular thing would get way too played out. I was already getting sick of the ‘he’s that ugly he’d make a train take a dirt road’ 30 minutes in. Need enough time in between appearances that the lines get forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Wizz - surely it's a pisstake! I wonder could you actually conduct a normal conversation with him? He can't be in character all the time can he? And if that isn't a character, how on earth does he function in life, how does he even make a living these days?

The Wizz - surely it's a pisstake! I wonder could you actually conduct a normal conversation with him? He can't be in character all the time can he? And if that isn't a character, how on earth does he function in life, how does he even make a living these days?
Not a pisstake - 100% like that all of the time - owner of Westminster Secrets in Oakleigh

Good lord im five mins into the Wizz… how does he get more unhinged with each appearance?

Stick my **** in his mouth and bash him. What is this.. some kind of homo-erotic self loathing?

This is an adult in his 50s or 60s saying this. He has kids too yeah?

Sam would be getting close to 80

It was Capper who said this.

Sam told him to tone it down a little at this stage.

Wiz is like Rex. Good for some comic relief every now and then but if it was a regular thing would get way too played out. I was already getting sick of the ‘he’s that ugly he’d make a train take a dirt road’ 30 minutes in. Need enough time in between appearances that the lines get forgotten.

18 mins in and thats been said no less than twice. lol.

baghdad and dadsbag.

ricky nixon more snow than falls creek

lol

not sure that the anger at the australian open to refrain from displaying russias flag is placed. it is apparently woke to do so. though sams right in only that most countries wouldnt have their flag displayed if that being the case. however, in this case, its russia (communists) who committed evil, so their flag can disappear.

and to let urkrainan refugees in is something i didnt think id hear on this pod.

That Capper episode was a classic.

He kept making comments about Sue and she wasn't responding so I assumed she wasn't there and then near the end of the podcast he says something about Sue and she replied and I lol'd on the train.

I think he would be good value if he was on once every 2 months especially if it was just to talk s**t about Nixon.

Just listening to ep 238 part 1 - doc returns and tony. Don't mind it atm. Sure some controversial comments but it's kinda refreshing to hear unfiltered real talk from 'people of note' only listened to a few episodes over the last few years but might give it another go

Monica Smit? Really…he’s turned full cooker

Never heard of her until the podcast this week. I have zero in common with her. Was she actually arrested for "incitement"? I'm so glad that this chapter in our history is over.

On another note, and I've posted it before, the interviewing has gotten better since Don left. A few months down the track, is his departure actually any loss?

Never heard of her until the podcast this week. I have zero in common with her. Was she actually arrested for "incitement"? I'm so glad that this chapter in our history is over.

On another note, and I've posted it before, the interviewing has gotten better since Don left. A few months down the track, is his departure actually any loss?
She’s best described as a “Nut” - seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back