Remove this Banner Ad

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Seems both ‘sam’s’ (McClure and Edmund) are plunging new depths down the S bend of Sports journalism - chasing the golden turd left to fester at the bottom of the bowl by Jonny Ralph no less.

I give you the Sam Wicks article- please…take it!

Start of the Edmund article talks of ‘inappropriate behaviour’ - but by the 3rd paragraph Swans say its a storm in the urinal - So which is it, Sam?

Meanwhile his partner in potty diving, Sam McClure , is yet to apologise to the Nation for insisting DeGoey was gone from Collingwood - but has since doubled down on this s**t-sandwich of a story by insisting Reid was staying at the Dees.

Seems to have been a bad day for journalism when the sewer-rat Sam’s of this world picked up a laptop.

Your thoughts?

No problems, I think the Sams have called this one correctly.

You just dont like what they wrote.
Sorry you think that - but being the sad pathetic little troll you are, it’s understandable.

Shouldn’t you be down-hill skiing somewhere?

I'm the troll, you started this pathetic thread because you didn't like what two journalists wrote about a grub who plays for your club

Jog on.

I'm the troll, you started this pathetic thread because you didn't like what two journalists wrote about a grub who plays for your club

Jog on.

I know what my position on Wicks is - and its neither support or dislike.

That’s because I don’t know what happened - which is kinda the point of my post - fiction is everywhere.

Please don’t judge me by your subterranean standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems both ‘sam’s’ (McClure and Edmund) are plunging new depths down the S bend of Sports journalism - chasing the golden turd left to fester at the bottom of the bowl by Jonny Ralph no less.

I give you the Sam Wicks article- please…take it!

Start of the Edmund article talks of ‘inappropriate behaviour’ - but by the 3rd paragraph Swans say its a storm in the urinal - So which is it, Sam?

Meanwhile his partner in potty diving, Sam McClure , is yet to apologise to the Nation for insisting DeGoey was gone from Collingwood - but has since doubled down on this s**t-sandwich of a story by insisting Reid was staying at the Dees.

Seems to have been a bad day for journalism when the sewer-rat Sam’s of this world picked up a laptop.

Your thoughts?
McClure is a smug farker.

Was insistent WC were not going to take Harley Reid.
Then carried on that North won't have to give WC anything for pick one as WC weren't going to pick him.

Wasn't just that he got it wrong, it was the smugness as he was saying it.

One minute in.

Last edited:
McClure is a smug farker.

Was insistent WC were not going to take Harley Reid.
Then carried on that North won't have to give WC anything for pick one as WC weren't going to pick him.

Wasn't just that he got it wrong, it was the smugness as he was saying it.

One minute in.

He’s especially irritating on radio because he plays that ‘shock jock’ role - bullying people who are simply trying to express themselves on a media forum by cutting them off or shouting them down or belittling them.

It takes a ‘special’ sort of person to engage in that behaviour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back