Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

This reminds me of all the times Dopey Don didn't know when Sam was telling a joke. It took him nearly 4 years to figure it out.

Sam: "I was on a plane once, about to watch a movie"
Don: "What?! Where were you going?"
Sam: "Pfft! It doesn't matter. I can't remember where I was going. Anyway, I was on a plane, about to watch a movie when...."
Don: "What?! Whadda you mean you can't remember? I've told you, you're getting dementia"
Sam: "Don!! FFS, man!! ... I was on plane once, about to watch a movie when I asked the...."
Don: "Who were you with? A girl?"
Sam: "Jesus Christ, man! Will you let me finish one sentence?!"
Don: "Ok, go ahead"
Sam: "Right, where was I? Right, I was on plane once, about to watch a movie when I asked the hostess.."
Don: "What was her name? The hostess"
Sam: "I didn't ask her name!!"
Don: "Ok then, what was the movie?"
Sam: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE F**kin movie was!"

Etc, etc
I actually miss this. 😂

The Muff Man is really into his conspiracy theories, isn't he? The global elitists, new world order, the Illuminati, central banks being owned by the Rothschilds, vaccine mind control. I want to hear him talk about 9-11.

This reminds me of all the times Dopey Don didn't know when Sam was telling a joke. It took him nearly 4 years to figure it out.

Sam: "I was on a plane once, about to watch a movie"
Don: "What?! Where were you going?"
Sam: "Pfft! It doesn't matter. I can't remember where I was going. Anyway, I was on a plane, about to watch a movie when...."
Don: "What?! Whadda you mean you can't remember? I've told you, you're getting dementia"
Sam: "Don!! FFS, man!! ... I was on plane once, about to watch a movie when I asked the...."
Don: "Who were you with? A girl?"
Sam: "Jesus Christ, man! Will you let me finish one sentence?!"
Don: "Ok, go ahead"
Sam: "Right, where was I? Right, I was on plane once, about to watch a movie when I asked the hostess.."
Don: "What was her name? The hostess"
Sam: "I didn't ask her name!!"
Don: "Ok then, what was the movie?"
Sam: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE F**kin movie was!"

Etc, etc

hahaha i read that in their voices respectively

The Muff Man is really into his conspiracy theories, isn't he? The global elitists, new world order, the Illuminati, central banks being owned by the Rothschilds, vaccine mind control. I want to hear him talk about 9-11.

to be honest, with a lot of stuff coming out about the Epstein networks, it's becoming a little more believable as the months roll by

it's becoming a little more believable as the months roll by

Mossad was behind Epstein Island according to the Muff Man. Last week he said that Israel was funding Hamas.

It's fairly predictable. Waiting to hear his 9-11 theory and the Rothschilds running the world's central banks.

Just heard part 1. The whole time I was trying to work out if they were friends or enemies. Sam definitely knew his limits with him. I've settled on dysfunctional friends. 😂

Now for part 2. It's off to a good start..."i want to give a shout out to the paedophiles and the whores who run Wooloworths and Aldi..."

How’s that ******** nixon back to his old ways of just waltzing in when he feels like it unannounced. Such an unlikeable human.

He’s like a cockroach, could survive a nuclear war and come out the other side and continue his usual routine of court cases, ripping people off and telling lies about all the great things he’s done. Sam is too loyal for his own good, thought he was finally done with the prick after the cricket club incident but clearly not.

I tuned into part one after seeing that the doc was back - what a mistake that was. Between Two Phones, The Chicken and Muff Man I could feel the brain cells exiting my cranium with every word spoken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick my **** in his mouth and bash him. What is this.. some kind of homo-erotic self loathing?

This is an adult in his 50s or 60s saying this. He has kids too yeah?

The ‘analgesics’ as Sam would call them have clearly had a permanent affect on him. He’s completely fried

It was Capper who said this.

Sam told him to tone it down a little at this stage.
Ok - I umpired Capper in his last shambolic game of footy at 56 - think he and Nixon both had 60th birthdays last year that the feuding was about - ran into him I two very obscure places about a year after the footy and he picked me instantly and wanted me to tell people how good he was that day - I told the truth - he was legless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back