WRFL Div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the point cook Newport game today and geez point cook look the real deal. Some quality in that team.

Probably didn’t affect the scoreline that much but the standard of umpiring was deplorable. Could swear pcfc had 8 freebies from the goal square but credit to them they looked slick. Think they’re the ones to beat this year
Point Cook looks like they have recruited plenty of new players, was told the Newport Boys were still fasting last week. Will be interesting how they go against Wyndhamvale now there Ramadan is over. Comp is very competitive which is good for the league

Whilst it is a long season it appears PCC’s have it in the bag. If this is the case surely they can’t go up to Division 1.

Will this be the year West gets finally relegated?

Whilst it is a long season it appears PCC’s have it in the bag. If this is the case surely they can’t go up to Division 1.

They came from no where. All the talk pre season was Parkside, North and Wyndham Vale.

Why can’t they ?

There’s a significant jump from Division 2 to Division 1. If they went up they would need at 10-12 ready made Div 1 players just to be able to compete. Hard to do that with points. Just my opinion.

This is the most nuffie thing I've ever read on this page.
Just like when they were in div 3, only then half the division was salty that they got good quick.
I'm pretty sure there are some wyndham Suns supporters still in tears 4 years on

There’s a significant jump from Division 2 to Division 1. If they went up they would need at 10-12 ready made Div 1 players just to be able to compete. Hard to do that with points. Just my opinion.

Seeing as they're undefeated they would be best suited to go up, would they not?

Anyone know why Parkside v WV is being played at a neutral ground? I assume the main ground is unavailable…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roosters 2nd's have pulled the pin on their game with the Devils tomorrow. All not well at Shorten, end of season can't come quick enough and some time in Div 3 to come

Roosters 2nd's have pulled the pin on their game with the Devils tomorrow. All not well at Shorten, end of season can't come quick enough and some time in Div 3 to come
Not the only club struggling for a reserves team mate. Covid really seen a drop in numbers even at the higher level.

Fluffy playing his favourites and letting him down as per usual. Standard for the Ascot Vale Magpies

What was the story with the Albion v PCC game? Heard albion got caught with too many players on the ground and got 2 goals taken off them and would have won otherwise. Confusion everywhere with a player sent off?

What was the story with the Albion v PCC game? Heard albion got caught with too many players on the ground and got 2 goals taken off them and would have won otherwise. Confusion everywhere with a player sent off?
Wow I would have thought the undefeated point cook would be tooo good for Albion. Has Point cook copped injuries??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back