Wimmera Mallee Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

really thats terrible his cousin, would look like quite the freak! i also heard that Bailee Gouin had a job at Hopetoun Secondary College and that she was moving in with peter lehmann they do have history, so it would be fair to say that their fire maybe rekindled, it would be good to see another young fresh vibrant couple in the mallee who are willing to stay around and start a family and support the local businesses:)

Yeah his cousin does look like a freak...never gets a hard ball because he is unable to stick his neck out....broke his leg by running into the fence at jeparit...loves running wide...

Yeah his cousin does look like a freak...never gets a hard ball because he is unable to stick his neck out....broke his leg by running into the fence at jeparit...loves running wide...
yeah i know lee's younger brothers.. heaps better blokes than him.. the man has the facial features of a baboon's butt, and the personality of a spoof rag... very crusty individual

At the halfway point in the season who is every1 predicting to make the top 4? Rich Avon Brim Wyche and Jeffcott is my prediction.

What were results from the w/e? I know wyche won both 'a' and 'b' against st.marys - al ferrier had a great double 6/25 and 40 od and the grub bish scored a red ink 70 in a fine batting display!!

gone quite on this thread!!! especially those who were chirping about warrack's chances this year, soundly beaten on the w/e by and understrength side!!

Was talking to Ben Walklate during the week, Lee Crossley has his engagement party this w/e so they will be fielding a weaker line up than usual. But are keen to get K. Dixon and B Schofield playing for them! If charlton got dicko playing they would have to have the best bowling attack in the comp. Kirk from one end not that he is that quick but is very accurate, and Dicko with a huge tail wind those two could do some damage with a bit of back up from the walklate boys?

would have to dispute this bend it!! wyche easily the best attack, got four bowlers who would open the bowling in any other side in the leauge ( rooney, coles, nicholls and whoosh allan) and probably the best spinner in the league ( rick allan when he actually bowls ) altough the leg spinner cheney aint to bad!!

any thoughts??

haha, from my understanding we wanted the round totally called off, not postponed a week! what will happen in january when its hot, if we put cricket back each week well end up playing the grand final in june!!!

would have to dispute this bend it!! wyche easily the best attack, got for bowlers who would open the bowling in any other side in the leauge ( rooney, coles, nicholls and whoosh allan) and probably the best spinner in the league ( rick allan when he actually bowls ) altough the leg spinner cheney aint to bad!!

any thoughts??

Both the cheney boys bowled pretty good on the weekend!!!

haha, from my understanding we wanted the round totally called off, not postponed a week! what will happen in january when its hot, if we put cricket back each week well end up playing the grand final in june!!!

Nah everyone wanted it called off from the start why not a draw i didnt no why we would want to play next week. Thats crap. Should have been a draw. Rang bo Bish friday night got told that it was off started getting RAD!!! then rang him and he said its all on still. o well ******** happens. We will beat you blokes next time anyway.:D

Nah everyone wanted it called off from the start why not a draw i didnt no why we would want to play next week. Thats crap. Should have been a draw. Rang bo Bish friday night got told that it was off started getting RAD!!! then rang him and he said its all on still. o well ******** happens. We will beat you blokes next time anyway.:D

haha pipe dreams are good, keeps up enthusiasm!!! ringing boe bish on a friday night is like ringing billy brownless when he did the wheel! if its past 9 o clock he wont make sense! especially last friday!! after his efforts on the park saturday he was knackered and reduced to a night on the punch at a 21st! couldn even force the amber ale down his throat!

Haha Sounds like someone i know. Did you see the spew on the ground sat, Thankyou very much. :D He sounded alright to me when i was talking to him!!. O well looks like we will shi* on you guys next time. By the way. I heard a rumor that you blokes did a little blckmailing to the league Friday night just the rumors going round the towns True or false.:cool:

Haha Sounds like someone i know. Did you see the spew on the ground sat, Thankyou very much. :D He sounded alright to me when i was talking to him!!. O well looks like we will shi* on you guys next time. By the way. I heard a rumor that you blokes did a little blckmailing to the league Friday night just the rumors going round the towns True or false.:cool:

yeah wouldnt know to tell ya the truth! didnt see the spew either!! you blokes must thought yaselves lucky early on, 3 plumb lbw's went begging, much to one of our quicks disappointment!!

also must say the warrack faithfull enjoying the cans during the game, some were having their two bobs worth about the issue of heat and they were none to happy about playing!!

[Well you know where i wanted to be dont ya Sitting up in the stand on the green cans. I was plum lbw in one of them and he didnt give me out. A few were close dont no about out tho. Matt Nichols gets fired up abit dosnt he. Good bloke tho good bowler to.So you play for whichy?? Whats ya name or what number you bat??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets just say 'hack' !!! also disgrace on the warrack cafe behalf, no hot dimmies or wing dings ready to go!! taco and moose were not happy!!

HAHA funny sh*t that haha QUACK QUACK, That stings when that happens aye. Suck sh*t haha:D :D Yeah thats why you dont eat in warrack. At the dervo thats the only way to go.

yeah well ya get that some times!! so the servo is the go, remember that for next year!!

Marnoo have dropped off they were good side for the last few years but not now. Derrick camaron is there wicket taker and run maker i think.

would have to dispute this bend it!! wyche easily the best attack, got four bowlers who would open the bowling in any other side in the leauge ( rooney, coles, nicholls and whoosh allan) and probably the best spinner in the league ( rick allan when he actually bowls ) altough the leg spinner cheney aint to bad!!

any thoughts??

come on centre square lets be realistic, those wyche boys get on the drink to much every friday, and all are stuffed after they bowl their 2 or 3 overs! Moose, bowls short 4 out of 6 balls an over and runs outa puff pretty quick, Colesy, well when online he bowls ok, but he plays b grade every second week anyway! Whoosh allan, is sharp but rarly gets a bag of wickets. Nubes bowls good, he would be your best bowler! Allan the best spinner you have got to be kidding me! those leggies of his should be put over the fence most balls! and he is a wicket keeper and sledger anyway!

are you heading down boxind day centre square.

anyone heard about how Kim 'sticks' hallam went on the weekend?? heard he rocked up on saturday hungover, still spewing, and knocked up a 43 and bowled an over and got the boys over the line... Not bad for the bloke who looks *ed on the field. Us charlton boys were amazed.

anyone heard about how Kim 'sticks' hallam went on the weekend?? heard he rocked up on saturday hungover, still spewing, and knocked up a 43 and bowled an over and got the boys over the line... Not bad for the bloke who looks *ed on the field. Us charlton boys were amazed.

True, had a mate that was talking to him in the early hours of Saturday morning... Just shows how good he is i spose....

Quite right footy fan, he is an absolute genius with the willow.... even though he was playing b grade he still looked like a top player... should get the call up to the a's this week you would think! :D :D

Anyone heard how the genius 'sticks' hallam went on the weekend? Who did they play? i got told jeffcott but who knows? and did he get the call up to a grade? this bloke is my hero!:thumbsu:

Peter Lehmann would be a lot better if he laid of the pies, i once saw him eat 3 pies and 2 sausage rolls in 5 minutes, he fainted while eating the last sausage roll because it was to hot! Not to mention the piss all i have heard comimg out of beulah is that he puts at least fifty over the bar each weeknight not to mention the the weekend, he is keeping the publicians Butch and Faye in business! :eek: Thats how hw looks when he rocks up to work each morning i heard he is not far from getting the sack!

Can anyone tell me how many pies peter ate at country week? i heard he had more pies than he had made runs for the week is this true?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back