Wimmera Mallee Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

St marys shat on birchip Justin knorpp took 6 -10 off 15 overs, And Ras shat on ANA Brim one by 1 run against Whichy. Jeffoct made 300 and something chasing Chartleon 320 :)

Has Iain Davidson been performing with the willow in his hands?

St marys shat on birchip Justin knorpp took 6 -10 off 15 overs, And Ras shat on ANA Brim one by 1 run against Whichy. Jeffoct made 300 and something chasing Chartleon 320 :)

F uc k some big scores happening who made the runs for Jeffcot and Charlton. You said Davo got 70 who got the rest. Wooden spoon to Birchip :) what a shame........

F uc k some big scores happening who made the runs for Jeffcot and Charlton. You said Davo got 70 who got the rest. Wooden spoon to Birchip :) what a shame........
Todd Bird made 94 or something like that We play them this weekend so ill let ya no where we stand on the ladder. Birchip had an alright bowling line up tho.:confused: :confused: :confused:

i have played country week against todd bird, he go's alright.

is dimboola,horsham in your league?? dimboola had a good turf when we played up there last year in the 20-20 comp,horshams town oval is good too.

any of you lads coming down 2 w'bool for that early next yr?

Yeah i think so Should be down is the under 21's down in Camperdown or warrnabool?? Should be good.

Todd bird didn't look to flash against jake hatcher when we played them, jake tore jeffcott apart with a 7 for

Was talking to Ben Walklate during the week, Lee Crossley has his engagement party this w/e so they will be fielding a weaker line up than usual. But are keen to get K. Dixon and B Schofield playing for them! If charlton got dicko playing they would have to have the best bowling attack in the comp. Kirk from one end not that he is that quick but is very accurate, and Dicko with a huge tail wind those two could do some damage with a bit of back up from the walklate boys?

dixon is quick i faced him a few years with him and flett up the other end Very quick.

Was talking to Ben Walklate during the week, Lee Crossley has his engagement party this w/e so they will be fielding a weaker line up than usual. But are keen to get K. Dixon and B Schofield playing for them! If charlton got dicko playing they would have to have the best bowling attack in the comp. Kirk from one end not that he is that quick but is very accurate, and Dicko with a huge tail wind those two could do some damage with a bit of back up from the walklate boys?

Bend It, I have been in contact with dixon and he is still a RAS player however he is not interested in playing cricket at the moment, he mentioned something about not being allowed to play cricket with a skirt on.

Bend It, I have been in contact with dixon and he is still a RAS player however he is not interested in playing cricket at the moment, he mentioned something about not being allowed to play cricket with a skirt on.

After that comment Royal Dougy you better hope that he doesnt line up for charlton. Because you will have play better pull shots that the one i saw on the page of teh Buloke Times this week thats if you want to keep you head on you shoulders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royal Dougy you got any scores from the weekend at all. Heard that R.A.S had another commanding victory thumping the absoloutlies. Seem to be a force this year who will be the sides to challenge out the finals this year in your opinion. Jeffcott have a good line up and so do Wyche but can the boys stay of the pi ss on friday nights to go all the way:D.
R.Brown got 72* for the YOBS on Saturday in the Busselton/Margerat River Association will he be another inclusion to the A's when he comes home. Any thoughts???

Question for Everyone now??
Best Allrounder in the league at the moment?
Best Bat in the league at the moment?
Best Bowler in the league at the moment?

Best alrounder Pete Lehmann for sure

Ryan Mckenzie is a gun allrounder Makes 40 and takes wickets every week. Is a star.

i wouldn;t be at all surpirse if Brim/ksh B grade dosn;t win their 2 premiership 1st as a combined since Brim B reformed back 89-90 season and won it the first year :)

Best alrounder Pete Lehmann for sure
Peter Lehmann would be a lot better if he laid of the pies, i once saw him eat 3 pies and 2 sausage rolls in 5 minutes, he fainted while eating the last sausage roll because it was to hot! Not to mention the piss all i have heard comimg out of beulah is that he puts at least fifty over the bar each weeknight not to mention the the weekend, he is keeping the publicians Butch and Faye in business! :eek: Thats how hw looks when he rocks up to work each morning i heard he is not far from getting the sack!

Peter Lehmann would be a lot better if he laid of the pies, i once saw him eat 3 pies and 2 sausage rolls in 5 minutes, he fainted while eating the last sausage roll because it was to hot! Not to mention the piss all i have heard comimg out of beulah is that he puts at least fifty over the bar each weeknight not to mention the the weekend, he is keeping the publicians Butch and Faye in business! :eek: Thats how hw looks when he rocks up to work each morning i heard he is not far from getting the sack!
yeah i also heard that choking on a sausage roll story...were you their twinkle toes...? apperently it was touch and go for a while... however it doesnt look like he stayed mad at food for long..

yeah i also heard that choking on a sausage roll story...were you their twinkle toes...? apperently it was touch and go for a while... however it doesnt look like he stayed mad at food for long..

yeh seen it happen, during pre season for football they would put a hamburger on a hat and and it would dangle in front of him that was the only way u could get him to run otherwise he would be hanging out over near the bbq the kid loves beer and i heard he was knocking off his bosses Mrs, the the word on the street, when ever the pub shuts he gets to stay in and everyone else gets the boot:D

yeh seen it happen, during pre season for football they would put a hamburger on a hat and and it would dangle in front of him that was the only way u could get him to run otherwise he would be hanging out over near the bbq the kid loves beer and i heard he was knocking off his bosses Mrs, faye morris the the word on the street, when ever the pub shuts he gets to stay in and everyone else gets the boot:D
I also heard that while playing backyard cricket at christmas as a kid, his cousin lee Mckenzie got him out first ball so he ate lee's neck in a fit of rage....and now lee runs like a drunken *...an whinges about his balsa wood back...

I also heard that while playing backyard cricket at christmas as a kid, his cousin lee Mckenzie got him out first ball so he ate lee's neck in a fit of rage....and now lee runs like a drunken *...an whinges about his balsa wood back...

really thats terrible his cousin, would look like quite the freak! i also heard that Bailee Gouin had a job at Hopetoun Secondary College and that she was moving in with peter lehmann they do have history, so it would be fair to say that their fire maybe rekindled, it would be good to see another young fresh vibrant couple in the mallee who are willing to stay around and start a family and support the local businesses:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back