Wimmera Mallee Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 1's always in the middle of the local shows, eg Donald Show was on Saturday so no cricket in Donald, be same with other towns who has shows
thats why their not much this weekend

Roc, i dunno about the ddca being much better, i think 99% of the people involved in the new league would have to admit its been great!

i do know that wycheproof beat ANA in both grades, these games were played on sunday!

Dunno who Charlton played, but heard that they made a massive 20 odd including 7 ducks..

Its Duck Season ;)

i played 1 season in the DDCA, was quite enjoyable, although since coming back to St Arnaud, our move to MDCA has been a great step forward. 3 premierships in last 2 years (3 grades)

I noticed Rich Avon services green & Gold B Grade now only has one side didn;t they have enought to field 2 B-grade sides this year?

St Marys played Charlton and made 185 and bowled charlton out for 26 Ryan mCkenzie got 8/4 inclusding a hat trick.

cliff ryan said:
But Birchip want to play this w/end coming but RAS are havin' a footy trip 10 weeks after the season finishes

So why wouldnt Birchip play on the weekend just gone?? RAS boys must have just finished celebrating there flag:D

Warrack Eagles said:
St Marys played Charlton and made 185 and bowled charlton out for 26 Ryan mCkenzie got 8/4 inclusding a hat trick.

i remember poodles 9/10 against charlton :) he had a bit more pace back then lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway back to 2006/07, has any clubs picked up gun recruits? i know wycheproof will field a similar side to last years, lets hope its not one that will fall at the last hurdle!!! shocking batting display in last years grand final

Warrack Eagles said:
There was a bloke that got 9/7 in the B GRADE a couple of years ago

Seamo Young took 8 for not many at all a few years ago including a hat trick for RAS b grade. Another awesome spell of bowling was Eoin Flett in the grand final two years ago when Marnoo looked home and hosed and he took 7/19 including 4/0 in one over which ripped them apart and won RAS the premiership.

Bit of a disappointing start to this season with only 4 games being played in the first week. Anyone know why Birchip and RAS didnt play last week. A few rumours going around that Birchip were a bit scared of playing RAS. Cant really blame them i suppose, RAS have won 3 out of 5 grand finals since the new league formed and Birchip are playing their first game of A grade in 2 years. A real david and goliath battle.

royal dougy said:
Bit of a disappointing start to this season with only 4 games being played in the first week. Anyone know why Birchip and RAS didnt play last week. A few rumours going around that Birchip were a bit scared of playing RAS. Cant really blame them i suppose, RAS have won 3 out of 5 grand finals since the new league formed and Birchip are playing their first game of A grade in 2 years. A real david and goliath battle.
Who is RAS?

royal dougy said:

You seem to be pretty good on the history between these two sides. You should then know the result of the last game between these two teams in A Grade. I'll give you a hint, it was on Birchip's turf and was the last game of the season. :thumbsu:

royal dougy said:
Birchip aren't scared of any team. All RAS are worried about is goin on a footy trip. I thought it was cricket season ?

Rd 1 cont- a grade

Birchip v Rich Avon Services
Jeffcott v Marnoo
Brim-KSH v Beulah-Hopetoun

B grade
Beulah V Brim Kellalac-Sheephills
Hopetoun v Jeffcott
Rich Avon-Services V Birchip

the only game to forfeit was Charlton v st marys game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back