List Mgmt. Who is next to debut?

Who is next to debut?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Moniz-Wakefield has probably had the best VFL form of that lot (besides Verrall, who'll only maybe play if/when Max misses).

Might get a look in down back if we push Rivers/Bowey up the field more.

Duke of Windso I have to know why you left the r off the end of your username.

Was it a Thrillhouse situation?

View attachment 1988868
lol I have an old keyboard with an "r" key that sometimes fails to work, and I didn't notice that this had happened when I first created my account. This may be me being really stupid, but I can't work out how to edit it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol I have an old keyboard with an "r" key that sometimes fails to work, and I didn't notice that this had happened when I first created my account. This may be me being really stupid, but I can't work out how to edit it.
Adds character.

Fun fact about the Duke of Windsor. The title has only ever been held by King Edward VIII who was given the title by his brother after he abdicated the throne in 1936.

The Windsor name itself was actually only taken on by the British royal family during WWI when they changed their name from the much more German sounding Saxe-Coburg when anti-German sentiment was high.

Fun fact about the Duke of Windsor. The title has only ever been held by King Edward VIII who was given the title by his brother after he abdicated the throne in 1936.

The Windsor name itself was actually only taken on by the British royal family during WWI when they changed their name from the much more German sounding Saxe-Coburg when anti-German sentiment was high.
And that’s fun?

Back