Game Day Round 5 vs. Brisbane @ MCG – 7:30 pm AEST (Tholstrup Debut)

Who chokes more on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We weren't great in 2022 lol we had a soft draw to start and were s**t in the second half of the year. We were a great team for about 10 weeks in 2021

True. That first 10 rounds before the wheels fell off was glorious though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was it? I thought we played pretty meh for alot of games.

I remember going to the North game when we went 10-0 and being concerned that we seemed so average in getting over them cause they were North. Just seemed flat and the rest is history.

Really really proud of the guys, ran out the game brilliantly while having to use the sub in the first quarter. Gave the fans a lot to cheer about in junk time. Cant ask for much more.

I remember going to the North game when we went 10-0 and being concerned that we seemed so average in getting over them cause they were North. Just seemed flat and the rest is history.

Wasn't just that game. Hawks and Saints from memory both closed gaps on us late. We were winning by crushing teams early and then offering nothing after half time. Caught up with us in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* Clayton Oliver. All those Muppets who declared him back because he got an easy kill against the dogs for disposals can get ****ed as well.

Blokes had a putrid season for the most part.

* Clayton Oliver. All those Muppets who declared him back because he got an easy kill against the dogs for disposals can get ****ed as well.

Blokes had a putrid season for the most part.
Goody needs to start being #ruthless. Oliver has not earnt a spot in the 22 this year. Has been picked on name alone.

Goody needs to start being #ruthless. Oliver has not earnt a spot in the 22 this year. Has been picked on name alone.
Probably more to do with the lions taking it easy but moving him out of the middle to the HBF and putting Rivers in gave us something different from the middle.

Oliver looks out of shape and uninterested. Weak in the contest aswell.

He almost needs to be dropped and sent away for a mini preseason

Same with Salem tbh. Looks like that may be taken out of Goodys hands though.
I don't understand the Salem thing, trains in the middle, plays one game there. Gets 27 typical Salem nothing disposals and gets moved to the back line again. Like wtf did they even bother for?

Probably more to do with the lions taking it easy but moving him out of the middle to the HBF and putting Rivers in gave us something different from the middle.

Oliver looks out of shape and uninterested. Weak in the contest aswell.

He almost needs to be dropped and sent away for a mini preseason
That was the best thing out of this game - Riv playing midfield. Gave us some dare and speed in an otherwise slow and insipid midfield.

Expect Goody to never do it again.

True. That first 10 rounds before the wheels fell off was glorious though.
I agree, I quite enjoyed playing s**t but never losing.
Then we started playing s**t but also losing, and that bit really sucked. Just never looked like a decent team.

Back