What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Before Christmas he had Albanese on the run and it was somewhat working although that was mostly the failed referendum.

Since Christmas Dutton and the Liberals have become a laughing stock. They are openly being mocked now - no one takes them seriously.

Dutton will only be on Sky and Ray Hadley soon and that is it.
That's how I see it also but the polling suggests otherwise. It suggests that the electorate are evenly split on a 2PP basis.

If this is the case and it's 50/50, I'm not surprised any more at the dumb as s**t electorate.

What's the odds that the dogwhistling Dutton will use the tragic event in Bondi to attack either the Government, Muslims, the police, multiculturalism, blame it on anti-semites .... all of the above plus whomever he can rope in to blame for some maniac's atrocities?
It might be that he'd rather not talk about it at all which would surprising for an old attack dog like him. He's usually very finger pointy at times like this.

I'd suggest that people wearing Rugby jerseys form a large part of his base. Probably doesn't want to upset them.
The extremist Bolt in today's Daileydogturd offered this :

"Bolt: Miserable consolation in Bondi Junction stabbing horror
At a time when it feels like we are living on a mountain of dynamite, it is a tiny consolation the Bondi Junction killer wasn’t Jewish or Muslim."

This pig and the rest of the IPA propaganda unit are feverishly working away at trying to find a way to spin a connection between this tragic event and the fear and loathing campaign that is at the heart of their Political arm, the Liberal Party, and it's attempt to divide and rule and be elected.

At a time when it feels like we are living on a mountain of dynamite, it is a tiny consolation the Bondi Junction killer wasn’t Jewish or Muslim."

This pig and the rest of the IPA propaganda unit are feverishly working away at trying to find a way to spin a connection between this tragic event and the fear and loathing campaign that is at the heart of their Political arm, the Liberal Party, and it's attempt to divide and rule and be elected.

It just shows his mindset. Even Dutton realises the rhetoric is too high

It’s clearlupy mental health problems, which personally I also think must be a factor in fundamentalist terrorism.

I think we should be calling the Bondi attack an act of terror against women.

It just shows his mindset. Even Dutton realises the rhetoric is too high

It’s clearlupy mental health problems, which personally I also think must be a factor in fundamentalist terrorism.
Most of the major problems Australia is currently facing can all be put down to small government.

Mental heath - government services decimated
Housing crisis - no significant new public housing investment for 40/50 years
Education - public education system neglected
Health - Medicare and other health programs progressively eroded or privatised
Energy - no major public investment since privatisation

Small government is going beautifully for Australians :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the major problems Australia is currently facing can all be put down to small government.

Mental heath - government services decimated
Housing crisis - no significant new public housing investment for 40/50 years
Education - public education system neglected
Health - Medicare and other health programs progressively eroded or privatised
Energy - no major public investment since privatisation

Small government is going beautifully for Australians :rolleyes:

Much more reliant on overseas trade even for basics. Because of this we are nervous about trade routes and ironically ramping up manufacture in arms and equipment.

Put the balance back towards self sufficiency. Our ‘ rivals’ are doing that in spades.

THEN you can talk about having an independent voice in world affairs

Duttonnis rounding the bend about to cross the finish line in 1st place. Albo's only hope is if Dutton trips and Albo Bradbury's his way to defending his prime ministership world title.
The voice comms with a bunch of 17 year olds on an Xbox game are not a reliable survey of voting intentions.

That is absolutely correct in my view.
Where are the conservative dickheads calling on all men to denounce this attack?
That's usually the way this sort of thing works when a theist carries out something like this, they can't get in front of the cameras quickly enough.

I think we should be calling the Bondi attack an act of terror against women.
No mention on SKY of the former refugee working his first day as a security guard.
He does not hesitate to tackle the assailant where the poor bugger gave up his life on his first shift bravely trying to assist his fellow citizens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back