Movies & TV What are you watching on TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started watching Ted Lasso on Apple TV, it’s one of those shows that shouldn’t work, but somehow does, and that is largely due to Jason Sudeikis.

Rosehaven is pretty good, I know I bag Tasmanians a lot on here but it's a beautiful place

On my list. As good as they say?

Finally got around to watching it

Haven't finished S2 yet, but it's pretty good if a little contrived.

Karl Urban has the most stupid/hideous British/Australian accent that really ******* annoys me.

`The Deep` is by favourite superhero, followed closely by 'Homelander' .

They're both insane but in very different ways.

Watching the parental guidance show at the moment. It's fascinating and frustrating all at the same time.
A show where they are looking for the "best parenting style" but you know the final episode will end with, "there is no clear answer on the best style of parenting and as long as you aren't doing harm, you are doing a good job. It does highlight however, the reason why some kids are the way they are, particularly in the way of resilience. Sadly, I'm watching this aligning the teaching styles of the colleagues with the parenting styles and ultimately the results are the same.

Just got Amazon Prime set up and my granddad's been streaming Packed to the Rafters. I can hear from the next room, and let me just say that whoever wrote that show should be hired on our membership team... There's a reference to the Swans literally every 5-6 episodes! Pretty cool when you think about it as a show based in NSW that they are treating us like THE team (I've only heard one reference to the NRL so far) Kinda reminds me of Friends, how the Knicks are good for a mention at least 2-3 times a season!

Just got Amazon Prime set up and my granddad's been streaming Packed to the Rafters. I can hear from the next room, and let me just say that whoever wrote that show should be hired on our membership team... There's a reference to the Swans literally every 5-6 episodes! Pretty cool when you think about it as a show based in NSW that they are treating us like THE team (I've only heard one reference to the NRL so far) Kinda reminds me of Friends, how the Knicks are good for a mention at least 2-3 times a season!
If you've got Amazon then watch Condor. Freaking fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back