What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished rise of Ronin. Don't know what I'm playing next though

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on it? (Not story, just the game itself)
I didn't enjoy it. Graphics weren't ps5 quality imo. Gameplay wasn't fun. Might be because I thought it would be as good as ghost of Tsushima though.
Was happy when it was finally finished though deleted it straight away

I didn't enjoy it. Graphics weren't ps5 quality imo. Gameplay wasn't fun. Might be because I thought it would be as good as ghost of Tsushima though.

Disappointing but that's exactly what it looked like once it released. I was super keen on it but once it started looking rough I held off. Now it's on my wishlist because I will still get it eventually once it has a decent sale. Team Ninja has really gone downhill since Nioh.

Disappointing but that's exactly what it looked like once it released. I was super keen on it but once it started looking rough I held off. Now it's on my wishlist because I will still get it eventually once it has a decent sale. Team Ninja has really gone downhill since Nioh.
Yeh, disappointing indeed. I too was hoping for something similar to GoT. I'll probably play it eventually, but don't think I'll rush out for it anytime soon. Funny how I was tossing up between this and DD2 as to which one I'd play first and haven't touched either.

At least Shogun (tv series) was good for my Japanese samurai hit.

Fallout 4. I never got into it originally after loving New Vegas - but after watching the new show I gave it another chance and I'm really enjoying it.

Yeh, disappointing indeed. I too was hoping for something similar to GoT. I'll probably play it eventually, but don't think I'll rush out for it anytime soon. Funny how I was tossing up between this and DD2 as to which one I'd play first and haven't touched either.

At least Shogun (tv series) was good for my Japanese samurai hit.
I plan on starting shogun soon. I haven't been watching new stuff lately

finished dragons dogma 2. it was fine and i had fun for the most part. I also liked new ideas like the trickster gameplay. but overall it was too easy, wasn't particularly polished (though they did improve performance a tad) and coming from BG3 it was just...dated. got my money's worth but even still, $107 is a lot to pay for something merely 'decent'.

picked up system shock remake in the recent sales. enjoying this a lot more.

and then homeworld 3 when it releases (though not sure it's gonna be a stellar (haha) rts like we're all hoping).

GR Wildlands: I get why this only got above average ratings as it is pretty repetitive (tag supplies, assassinate x, hijack this, find that) but the massive library of weapons and gear along with the complete freedom to approach each assignment keeps me hooked. I love a run n gun but nothing feels sweeter than thoroughly scoping out a target, planning your moves, setting up your AI squad (they're surprisingly intelligent) and it all coming off to perfection. Or sometimes if subtlety isnt warranted a good ol Rambo style blast with an attack chopper is just as fun. Its also a pretty freaking huge map.

GR Wildlands: I get why this only got above average ratings as it is pretty repetitive (tag supplies, assassinate x, hijack this, find that) but the massive library of weapons and gear along with the complete freedom to approach each assignment keeps me hooked. I love a run n gun but nothing feels sweeter than thoroughly scoping out a target, planning your moves, setting up your AI squad (they're surprisingly intelligent) and it all coming off to perfection. Or sometimes if subtlety isnt warranted a good ol Rambo style blast with an attack chopper is just as fun. Its also a pretty freaking huge map.
Got hooked on that game about a year ago.

Might be a bit repeatative but man I loved that game

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back