List Mgmt. Welcome Ryan Maric (Pick 1, 2023 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's 6'5" and doesn't turn 20 until our around our first final. Plenty of time to add bulk.

More than happy for them to build resilience and maintain his athleticism as he develops.

He’s 4 months older than Ginbey IFIRC seems very mature for his age..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His decision making, and ball use is special. Holds it for a fraction longer and does good things with it.

He kicks low flat passes to advantage, just like forwards love it.

Rewatching the Freo game and he is a true CHF, moves around the ground well, leads and marks well and puts on the pressure when he doesnt have it.

He kooks like he's really enjoying his football as well.

Rapt with his progress.

He kicks low flat passes to advantage, just like forwards love it.

Rewatching the Freo game and he is a true CHF, moves around the ground well, leads and marks well and puts on the pressure when he doesnt have it.

He kooks like he's really enjoying his football as well.

Rapt with his progress.
Might be our next Ashley Hansen - I remember when he was playing we hardly ever lost. Pity he was so injured

I'm hoping more of a Mitchell White than Ash Hansen. Has some similar attributes. Will be able to play both ends of the ground and be a great link up man through the middle.

Oh sheeet. Mitchell White. That's not a bad call I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haunted by his 2005 GF I think.
I still remember a block of games mid 2007 where he kicked something like 15 goals and really looked like he'd finally broken out of his shell, but it wasn't to be unfortunately.

Kicked an absolute ripper against the Swans in Cousins' return game during that run.

If he builds his tank and has bursts through the middle and fwd could he be the 2024 Mark LeCras from wish?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haunted by his 2005 GF I think.

That miss from 2 meters out on an angle.....

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back