List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

The messiah?
dune-stilgar.gif

Jesus ******* Christ I haven’t watched any of this game since seeing it at the pub in Melbourne. I forgot that we were still kind of in the game at that point, and that Jack dropped it at a critical juncture
I was at the game - never seen the replay and never want to.

Josh Hill (Carter?) being smothered on the goal line and laughing about it. Very nearly cost me a telly.

Good times.

Anyone else triggered by the above footage?

Triggered so much I can’t even watch the clip. Great day for me personally, had a big blue with my darl over the footy as I felt she was taunting me then proceeded to straffe every hawks supporter in my contact list. Fell asleep on the outdoor lounge and the door was locked when I tried to go to bed at 2am. Cool cool cool

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Those idiots at the West have just simply gone too far! It’s almost like they want to single handed drive him out of the state just to get a break.
How’s about we pay a bit more attention to some of our other up and comers you lazy f..ks!,

My mate was telling me his theory is that basically all the writers and editors for the west either support freo or other eastern states teams and are trying to over hype him up so much it starts to affect him and he goes home😂 I did have a quick look and basically all of them do support other teams besides stickdick who supports west coast but may have a bit of ill feeling towards the club now after his beef he had with Simmo last year.

From the West article on the changes and direct from Simmo:

"Simpson revealed that Reid went home for his mother’s birthday but wouldn’t weight in on comments made by former Sydney coach Paul Roos who criticised the Eagles decision to allow him to return to Tongala instead of play against the Suns.

“He’s entitled to his opinion. Sometimes you don’t know all the facts and you make opinions,” Simpson said.

“I know Harley’s body. I know what he went through last week. He could’ve played, but he flagged a little bit. He pulled up stiff and sore.

“He wanted to see his family. It was his Mum’s birthday and it was an opportunity to get home and reconnect. I know there’s reasons for the argument but I’m not really buying into it.”"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Simpson revealed that Reid went home for his mother’s birthday but wouldn’t weight in on comments made by former Sydney coach Paul Roos who criticised the Eagles decision to allow him to return to Tongala instead of play against the Suns.

“He’s entitled to his opinion. Sometimes you don’t know all the facts and you make opinions,” Simpson said.

“I know Harley’s body. I know what he went through last week. He could’ve played, but he flagged a little bit. He pulled up stiff and sore.

“He wanted to see his family. It was his Mum’s birthday and it was an opportunity to get home and reconnect. I know there’s reasons for the argument but I’m not really buying into it.”"

From the west article which was transcribed from the regular 6PR interview that Simpson does

Excellent! Reid needs to know our supporters and the team has got his back. Media scum and opposition trying to tear him down don't stand a chance.

Sheesh, you'd hate for him to play a poor game tomorrow night :eyes: after the most hyped performance a fortnight ago then building the suspense further with an outrageous week off everyone in the AFL seemed to have an opinion about.

Does the successor failure each week of the WCE rest on the shoulders of someone who has only played a handful of AFL games?
Sounds like it to me.

Sheesh, you'd hate for him to play a poor game tomorrow night :eyes: after the most hyped performance a fortnight ago then building the suspense further with an outrageous week off everyone in the AFL seemed to have an opinion about.
Let alone the hype on here!?
"Hope Harley will lead us to another great victory..?" or words to that effect, it's already becoming Harley's Eagles.
Lets not forget Waterman, Yeo, Gov, TB, Kelly, Cripps etc all leading us to another great victory..(hopefully)
Anyway, HarleyWorld is a great place to be after 2 years in the wilderness of misery+angst...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back