List Mgmt. Welcome Reuben Ginbey (Pick 9, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

The lad will be just fine.
Has that competitive edge all top players have and will be a future star.

He'll be learning plenty in this first year going up against top midfield bulls like Libba, Rowell, Dunkley where he can't just push them around and are just as big and strong as him instead of in the juniors where he was bigger or stronger, and he'll know that's the standard to get to next year.

One of those rare young players that will get heaps of mid minutes and it'll fast track his development.

Plan heading into the season was Ginbey, Yeo and Shuey to form a rotational trio that would alternate between the midfield and half-back.

We saw how that played out
Essentially story of our last 3.5 seasons. Shuey and Yeo bring other mids into the game and like Ginbey, Tk himself has been done hard by their absence

Plan heading into the season was Ginbey, Yeo and Shuey to form a rotational trio that would alternate between the midfield and half-back.

We saw how that played out

I also would've accepted "you campaigners know what happened next".

This bloke and Reid, gonna destroy some teams.
destruction GIF

excited about what Hough is going to bring too

Last edited:
To me his creativity and decision making by hand is a special trait. Opens up the game. Reminds me of Oliver in that respect.

I'm pretty confident we've nailed the pick. Let's see.
Watched him yesterday go to belt the leather off the ball, see someone closer, pull the kick and laced it out.

Im loving how hes tracking.

Watched him yesterday go to belt the leather off the ball, see someone closer, pull the kick and laced it out.

Im loving how hes tracking.

And for most of the year he has been lining up in a midfield with Sheed, O’Neill, Gaff, Kelly or a mix thereof.

Everyone wonders why he is playing the defensive mid role 🤪

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when Darling was a tackling machine

If you are interested in Darling's tackle there is some pictures from last week still floating around...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back