NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, MAGAts care about presidents lying now?

So hard to keep up :tearsofjoy:
It's as beautiful as the 'Battle of Gettysburg' (yes Trump really forgot about the address there and thought it was a battle)

With the ME on the brink, Dementia warns Israel against attacking Haifa. Haifa is of course an Israeli city.

Doesn't even know where he is, and I doubt he even cares.

This is what you voted for lefties. Don't go blaming the republicans. You are the designers of your own catastrophe.

With the ME on the brink, Dementia warns Israel against attacking Haifa. Haifa is of course an Israeli city.

Doesn't even know where he is, and I doubt he even cares.

This is what you voted for lefties. Don't go blaming the republicans. You are the designers of your own catastrophe.

It’s on par with you and FK calling the Mens Shed Mensa.

It’s on par with you and FK calling the Mens Shed Mensa.
"It's a dementia-off, it's a dementia-off people"

In the battle for the Nambia-Cup, I'd rather support the guy who isn't a rapist & fraud, thanks (and is still a little more lucid than Trump)

The one who still calls her dad her best friend and worked for his campaign?
I’ll take your word for it (not). Two can play that game though.
We have Eugene Carroll who’s a freak of nature and thinks that rape is sexy and couldn’t even remember the year let alone the month or the day.
What about Stormy Daniels and that signed letter categorically stating that Trump and her never had sex?

Just give it a rest alco

I’ll take your word for it (not). Two can play that game though.
We have Eugene Carroll who’s a freak of nature and thinks that rape is sexy and couldn’t even remember the year let alone the month or the day.
What about Stormy Daniels and that signed letter categorically stating that Trump and her never had sex?

Just give it a rest alco
lol give what a rest? Facts? Reality? :tearsofjoy:

Trust me mate you could use a bit more of both in your life.

Agree with you on Carroll though, you won't find any posts of mine pumping her up. Stormy however I believe has said she released that letter to comply with with the NDA that went along with the hush money, she's not still saying nothing to see here - unlike Joe's daughter.

Agree with you on Carroll though, you won't find any posts of mine pumping her up. Stormy however I believe has said she released that letter to comply with with the NDA that went along with the hush money, she's not still saying nothing to see here - unlike Joe's daughter.
Nothing to see here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a laptop from Cash Converters the other day. It has a folder on it called ‘Lebbo73’s diary’.
Man, there’s some crazy stuff in that folder.

Probably just a coincidence.

No way would lebbo have just dropped his laptop off at cash converters without hitting it with the UV light first.

Friends I'll be honest, yes I just spent a week in bigfooty time-out. The TDS thread rolled over to a new part, see, and my threadban did not apply to the new one. Naturally, I decided to mosey on over there and accurately compare the current situation with Trump to the crucifixion of Jesus. I got away with the first post, but the second one where I implied that Daicos is god was apparently a bridge too far m8... I escaped the lions den but returned to get my hat, as it were.

What did I miss here??

Friends I'll be honest, yes I just spent a week in bigfooty time-out. The TDS thread rolled over to a new part, see, and my threadban did not apply to the new one. Naturally, I decided to mosey on over there and accurately compare the current situation with Trump to the crucifixion of Jesus. I got away with the first post, but the second one where I implied that Daicos is god was apparently a bridge too far m8... I escaped the lions den but returned to get my hat, as it were.

What did I miss here??
Geez - a week on the sidelines for sharing the truth!

No political interference at all hey fellas?

Might need to provide the docs being talked about here mate. All I've found so far is this hilarity;

"good faith efforts by President Trump's PRA representatives to address issues" :tearsofjoy:

Yep, stating in writing you had no more docs when you did, moving docs secretly before visits and instructing staff to delete security cam footage just screams "good faith efforts" :tearsofjoy:

You don't believe Carroll? (Just curious - why not?) You'll be excommunicated from the left for that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back