NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That's funny as I seem to remember countless anti-Trumpers conflating the orange man and the GOP to that period in German history too.

Neer seen a single one of the usual suspects though having a problem with that.

Surely they couldn't be hypocrites?
I see you didn’t look it up.
I haven’t seen anyone conflating the orange man and the GOP to that period in German history. People have drawn similarities, comparisons and lessons, but that’s not conflating.
To conflate is to blend two or more sets of information to the point where the boundaries and distinctions between them are blurred, even lost. it’s what you do when you state that all Democrats in 2024 are evil because of the American Civil War in the 19th century.
Are you catching on yet?

I see you didn’t look it up.
I haven’t seen anyone conflating the orange man and the GOP to that period in German history. People have drawn similarities, comparisons and lessons, but that’s not conflating.
To conflate is to blend two or more sets of information to the point where the boundaries and distinctions between them are blurred, even lost. it’s what you do when you state that all Democrats in 2024 are evil because of the American Civil War in the 19th century.
Are you catching on yet?

Yes I know what it means. I have seen people conflating the two.

You don't think that among those with full blown TDS that they would never do that?

It's like saying Qanon aren't capable of coming up with ridiculous conflations.

We know what are though because they are loons. Just like the full blown anti-Trump loons.

Yes I know what it means. I have seen people conflating the two.

You don't think that among those with full blown TDS that they would never do that?

It's like saying Qanon aren't capable of coming up with ridiculous conflations.

We know what are though because they are loons. Just like the full blown anti-Trump loons.
I will simply accept your assurance. Pretty sure I never have — it would be like implying that Trump shares Hitler’s guilt for the holocaust.

NEW: Biden's Justice Department shatters historical precedent imprisoning Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro for contempt of Congress, destroying a 250-year tradition of honoring executive privilege.

Obama's DOJ didn't prosecute Eric Holder and Lois Lerner following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

Bush's DOJ didn't prosecute Josh Bolten and Harriet Miers following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

The Justice Department hasn't prosecuted executive officials who were instructed by the president to invoke executive privilege until now.

The last time anyone was sentenced for contempt of Congress was in 1948.

Navarro, a Harvard-educated economist known for his efforts to restore American manufacturing, will serve four months in prison.

He will turn 75 in July behind bars as a martyr of the regime.

NAVARRO: "When I walk into that prison today, the justice system will have done a crippling blow to the constitution's separation of judicial powers and executive privilege."

@KanekoaTheGreat

Straight from The Gateway Pundit

I never thought I'd see so many karens melting down over someone stating the bleedingly obvious fact that "both sides bad" in the US. Dark days indeed :(

Again, the Simpsons nailed it 30 years ago m8.

images - 2024-03-22T183537.993.jpeg

Once you wake up to the fact that their system is a rigged uniparty, you will yearn (like we wiser folk) for an oppressed outsider to shake things up!

Once you wake up to the fact that their system is a rigged uniparty, you will yearn (like we wiser folk) for an oppressed outsider to shake things up!
Yearn all you like, but if you think a Trump is the answer you are certainly asking the wrong question.

I never thought I'd see so many karens melting down over someone stating the bleedingly obvious fact that "both sides bad" in the US. Dark days indeed :(

View attachment 1936188

The cartoon is still valid.
I pity the people who opt for prefer evil incompetence over just incompetence.

The cartoon is still valid.
I pity the people who opt for prefer evil incompetence over just incompetence.
Well it's more like "honestly evil" vs "evil but lies about it" m8. Do you think Joe "94 Crime Bill" Biden or Nancy "Insider Trading 4thewin" Pelosi were being sincere when they knelt for BLM? They have the same level of contempt for African Americans as the establishment Republicans. But we'd better instead get mad at the outsider who created jobs for them, prioritised them over illegal immigrants, and diverted money away from forever wars. Why help the needy in the US when that puppet government over in Ukraine needs another hundred billion to save the world from [insert whatever this week's MSM existential threat is]! Dark days indeed now that the left are the pro war ones :(

Well it's more like "honestly evil" vs "evil but lies about it" m8. Do you think Joe "94 Crime Bill" Biden or Nancy "Insider Trading 4thewin" Pelosi were being sincere when they knelt for BLM? They have the same level of contempt for African Americans as the establishment Republicans. But we'd better instead get mad at the outsider who created jobs for them, prioritised them over illegal immigrants, and diverted money away from forever wars. Why help the needy in the US when that puppet government over in Ukraine needs another hundred billion to save the world from [insert whatever this week's MSM existential threat is]! Dark days indeed now that the left are the pro war ones :(

"You're a dead set cooker mate. A great troll and sometimes funny, but a cooker nonetheless."

Remember…paragraphs are your friend here.

You’ve bought into this hard, haven’t you? I’ll distill this down to a simple question. What do you think a president Trump would have done post 9/11?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Deep-State' is 9 letters so Trump can't even spell it, let alone keep his mouth shut long enough to keep anything approaching a secret.

Okkams Razor is still less attractive than the idea there's an all powerful shadow cabal who control everything?
Having dealt with politicians and heads of departments, I can assure you that people in positions of power are disappointingly ordinary.

The Deep State does exist now and it’s great 😂

Sorry, kind of awesome

If you're not arguing it then why do you get so upset when someone claims they are both ****ed?

What in this thread is there to drive someone nuts over?
Sure mate, I'm the one who's upset. Meanwhile you're ranting about s**t campaigners and soggy biscuits, totally composed :tearsofjoy:

You have a really strange habit of claiming both are ****ed in areas where substantial and obvious differences clearly exist - voting rights and cultish behavior would be 2 pertinent examples here. Claiming the both parties are ****ed to the same degree on those particular issues represents a denial of reality so complete as to be absurd. That you have to rely on ancient history or invent the positions of people you're debating to even stay afloat in such a discussion says it all.

I know if I post anything that points out the Dems are s**t campaigners you'll get triggered to all * and I'll have a bunch of posts quoted by the same millennial babies every time. That's why it's fun.

And if Trump wins it will be even funnier!

If he losses I'll buy you the packet of biscuits you can all stand around and make them soggy...
Good to get confirmation straight from the horses mouth that you're just a stock standard 'trigger da libs' shitposter. As if we didn't already know.

Stay classy mate.

View attachment 1936188

Oh no, not you as well m8. Dat strawman life :(

Both sides bad is fine with me. Both sides are a cult, not so much.

Remember…paragraphs are your friend here.

You’ve bought into this hard, haven’t you? I’ll distill this down to a simple question. What do you think a president Trump would have done post 9/11?
Sorry m8, I'm normally pretty strict about paragraphing. I just got on a real stream-of-consciousness rant last night.

As for the question, Trump would have done as he did with ISIS. No messing about, a quick in-and-out job against the actual bad guys. No starting wars with Afghanistan and Iraq due to the actions of a Saudi Arabian hiding in Pakistan. Bush and Obama really did a number on the middle east / northern africa :(
Absolute gold, cheers enlightened centrist :tearsofjoy:

Amazing how the bar is always so much lower for the GOP isn't it?
Well honesty is paramount m8, if the dems are less transparent than the bunch of hilbilly rednecks on the other side then these are dark days indeed :(

lolz, volume 468 of GOP lunatics running the asylum

When even fundamentalist ideologue happy clapper Mike isn't crazy enough for you, wowee
You're starting to just be so glass-half-empty when it comes to the GOP m8. Why not try the compliment sandwich method? Go on and live a lil, thank me later!

2016: “There is no crisis at the border!”

2024: “Okay maybe there is a crisis at the border… BUT IT’S TRUMP’S FAULT!”

2016: “The Deep State is a far-right QAnon conspiracy theory!”

2024: “Okay maybe the Deep State is real… BUT IT’S ACTUALLY A GOOD THING!”

2016: “Epstein island is not real and human-trafficking/pedophilia is a conspiracy theory!”

2024: “Okay maybe Epstein island and human-trafficking/pedophilia is real… BUT IT’S TRUMP’S FAULT!”

2016: “The media is not fake news! That’s a far-right conspiracy theory!”

2024: “Okay maybe we lied about some stuff… BUT WE DID IT TO STOP TRUMP!”

I could do this forever.

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back