NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, a better description of MAGA nation you'd go a long way to find re: the bolded. But fine, the Democrats' black voting bloc is a cult.

Meanwhile the GOP party machine and actual reps are too. Reckon the point stands.

Probably easier to just put your hand up and say yeah I got that one wrong at this point.

Except I'm not wrong. I said they are both the same and at the same s**t. I am right.

You just get your panties in a twist anytime someone claims they are both ****ed up political parties.

Not any more! :tearsofjoy:

Seriously mate, look up how many of those 10 reps are still there. Educate yourself on what you're talking about.

The irony of you telling people to educate themselves when you have heck all knowledge of American political history...

Johnny Come Lately.

Now you listen here sconeboy, and you listen good. The establishment warmonger faction of the Republicans (which is the vast majority of them) are clearly against Trump. The "grab em by the pussy" tape was leaked by the Bush family, the Steele Dossier initiated by Republicans, McCain went hard against Trump and then half of his funeral service was made up of "orange man bad" speeches.
Its so adorable when you try to wade into a debate and mount actual arguments. Maybe stick to the floor routine though.

I'll have to remember that the Steele Dossier was initiated by Republicans, a few true believers just spewed all over their keyboard reading that :tearsofjoy:

You asked Bostonian for an example, he gave you dozens, then you went all
View attachment 1934975

It's unbecoming m8 if literally voting to impeach the guy isn't considered "strong criticism" in your mind then I'm not sure what is!
Sure, it could be considered strong criticism. And in the GOP, that gets you booted from the party.

Do try to keep up m8.

Except I'm not wrong. I said they are both the same and at the same s**t. I am right.

You just get your panties in a twist anytime someone claims they are both ****ed up political parties.
But I'm not wrong mummy! I'm not I'm not I'M NOT!!!1 :tearsofjoy:

Convincing stuff.

What you actually said was Democrats and the GOP are basically the same in terms of cultishness - your example to support this was black voters, mine was the actual party machine and reps. You've probably embarrassed yourself enough at this point but if you wanna keep going I'm here for it :tearsofjoy:

The irony of you telling people to educate themselves when you have * all knowledge of American political history...

Johnny Come Lately.
What a strange acknowledgement of the weakness of your impeachment votes position.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised - read anything on American politics from this century yet mate?

But I'm not wrong mummy! I'm not I'm not I'M NOT!!!1 :tearsofjoy:

Convincing stuff.

What you actually said was Democrats and the GOP are basically the same in terms of cultishness - your example to support this was black voters, mine was the actual party machine and reps. You've probably embarrassed yourself enough at this point but if you wanna keep going I'm here for it :tearsofjoy:

Why would I be embarrassed by proving you don't know heck all about American politics?

You've done it over and over again.

That you don't think the Dems are run by a party machine truly is delusional.
What a strange acknowledgement of the weakness of your impeachment votes position.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised - read anything on American politics from this century yet mate?

How simple you are. You think that US Politics only started in 2000 and nothing before then impacts US politics today.

I guess thats how Millennials onwards think. Limited.

NEW: Biden's Justice Department shatters historical precedent imprisoning Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro for contempt of Congress, destroying a 250-year tradition of honoring executive privilege.

Obama's DOJ didn't prosecute Eric Holder and Lois Lerner following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

Bush's DOJ didn't prosecute Josh Bolten and Harriet Miers following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

The Justice Department hasn't prosecuted executive officials who were instructed by the president to invoke executive privilege until now.

The last time anyone was sentenced for contempt of Congress was in 1948.

Navarro, a Harvard-educated economist known for his efforts to restore American manufacturing, will serve four months in prison.

He will turn 75 in July behind bars as a martyr of the regime.

NAVARRO: "When I walk into that prison today, the justice system will have done a crippling blow to the constitution's separation of judicial powers and executive privilege."

@KanekoaTheGreat

NEW: Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary slams AG Letitia James and Judge Arthur Engoron seizing Donald Trump's assets 'like in Venezuela or Cuba' during heated CNN shouting match.

"This may be great for the attorney general, but this is not good for America."

"Forget about Trump. You think this is good for business in New York? You think this is good for business in America?"

"To take a law that we use to protect people against buying refrigerators at an overpriced value decades ago, and apply it against an individual and then talk about seizing assets like he was in Venezuela or in Cuba?"

"This is a very, very, very bad look for a New York, and everybody around the world is watching this."

"There was no fraud here in the context of people actually losing money. Deutsche Bank, who made the loan, was made whole. And let's make a penalty of half a billion dollars against a crime, apparently, where no monies were lost."

"There are no half-billion dollar bonds. Never been done before. Never. This law has never been applied."

"Forget about Trump. Nothing to do with Trump. Everything to do with America and the New York brand."

"I love this state. My children live here. This is a horrible message to everybody around the world watching this. Absolutely horrific."

@KanekoaTheGreat

Again, definitive stuff from lebbo. KanekoaTheGreat and a guy from Shark Tank have spoken.

I love how MAGAs keep ignoring the fact that crimes have been proven in the courts, instead just focusing on how unfair it is for their guys to be punished for those crimes.

The Navarro case was a no-brainer - executive privilege doesn't extend to ignoring subpoenas to provide documents. Hope all the inmates sing him happy birthday in July. And maybe bake a nice cake with 75 candles.

Why would I be embarrassed by proving you don't know * all about American politics?

You've done it over and over again.

That you don't think the Dems are run by a party machine truly is delusional.
That you think you've 'proved' anything at any stage during your entire time in this thread is truly special :tearsofjoy:

No, I don't think I've ever claimed the Dems aren't run by a party machine (oi FireKrakouer lend me that movinggoalposts.gif m8!)

Only that their party machine isn't quite the cult the GOP is currently. Kinda amazing you're still arguing this to be honest, it's an approach akin to studiously insisting that water isn't wet. Like I said though, I'm here for it :thumbsu:

How simple you are. You think that US Politics only started in 2000 and nothing before then impacts US politics today.

I guess thats how Millennials onwards think. Limited.
While you apparently think that US politics was frozen in time somewhere around 1970 :drunk:

NEW: Biden's Justice Department shatters historical precedent imprisoning Trump Trade Advisor Peter Navarro for contempt of Congress, destroying a 250-year tradition of honoring executive privilege.

Obama's DOJ didn't prosecute Eric Holder and Lois Lerner following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

Bush's DOJ didn't prosecute Josh Bolten and Harriet Miers following contempt referrals after they invoked executive privilege.

The Justice Department hasn't prosecuted executive officials who were instructed by the president to invoke executive privilege until now.

The last time anyone was sentenced for contempt of Congress was in 1948.

Navarro, a Harvard-educated economist known for his efforts to restore American manufacturing, will serve four months in prison.

He will turn 75 in July behind bars as a martyr of the regime.

NAVARRO: "When I walk into that prison today, the justice system will have done a crippling blow to the constitution's separation of judicial powers and executive privilege."

@KanekoaTheGreat

Mate please do keep up.

US Presidents have total immunity for literally anything they do I'm pretty sure, play on.

That you think you've 'proved' anything at any stage during your entire time in this thread is truly special :tearsofjoy:

No, I don't think I've ever claimed the Dems aren't run by a party machine (oi FireKrakouer lend me that movinggoalposts.gif m8!)

Only that their party machine isn't quite the cult the GOP is currently. Kinda amazing you're still arguing this to be honest, it's an approach akin to studiously insisting that water isn't wet. Like I said though, I'm here for it :thumbsu:

Their party machine isn't quite the cult yet they've been relying on keeping the black voting cult intact for decades now. See the decades part? Make note of that.

So their cult has been going far longer than anything the GOP has been doing. Get it?

Kind of amazing how you ignore what goes into keeping a cult like that in place year after year.
While you apparently think that US politics was frozen in time somewhere around 1970 :drunk:

Unlike you I understand it's all part of what has created the present.

Again, definitive stuff from lebbo. KanekoaTheGreat and a guy from Shark Tank have spoken.

I love how MAGAs keep ignoring the fact that crimes have been proven in the courts, instead just focusing on how unfair it is for their guys to be punished for those crimes.

The Navarro case was a no-brainer - executive privilege doesn't extend to ignoring subpoenas to provide documents. Hope all the inmates sing him happy birthday in July. And maybe bake a nice cake with 75 candles.
It's the new divide in US politics.

GOP: Elites should be exempt from civil & criminal production.
Dems: The law should apply to all.

Decisions decisions...

Their party machine isn't quite the cult yet they've been relying on keeping the black voting cult intact for decades now. See the decades part? Make note of that.

So their cult has been going far longer than anything the GOP has been doing. Get it?

Kind of amazing how you ignore what goes into keeping a cult like that in place year after year.
Look mate, you can keep equating a voting bloc with actual party reps, dynamics and expectations if you like, but all you're doing is proving my point for me.

Ps. Hey look at that, you did prove something in this thread after all, my bad :tearsofjoy:

The irony of you telling people to educate themselves when you have * all knowledge of American political history...

Johnny Come Lately.
Of course you are — not just wrong but pathetically and comically wrong. You said the parties are the same. They’re not — only one of them wants to elect a president who has coordinated a plot to steal an election, incited an insurrection, been impeached not once but twice, been convicted of fraud, been convicted of sexual assault, repeatedly stiffed his building contractors, done the same to his lawyers, misused campaign funds, stolen from a charity, walked away from a long list of business failures… has massive debt obligations, is in danger of yet more bankruptcy, is likely to be convicted of mishandling top secret documents, has dubious links to America’s adversaries, lies at every opportunity and appears to be mentally disintegrating… etc., etc., etc.
You have made a case that the two parties have similar characteristics. Surely you understand that that does not make them ’the same’? If not, I recommend you give up the study of ancient history and devote your time to mastering English and basic logic. You don’t seem to be able to handle them at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you are — not just wrong but pathetically and comically wrong. You said the parties are the same. They’re not — only one of them wants to elect a president who has coordinated a plot to steal an election, incited an insurrection, been impeached not once but twice, been convicted of fraud, been convicted of sexual assault, repeatedly stiffed his building contractors, done the same to his lawyers, misused campaign funds, stolen from a charity, walked away from a long list of business failures… has massive debt obligations, is in danger of yet more bankruptcy, is likely to be convicted of mishandling top secret documents, has dubious links to America’s adversaries, lies at every opportunity and appears to be mentally disintegrating… etc., etc., etc.
You have made a case that the two parties have similar characteristics. Surely you understand that that does not make them ’the same’? If not, I recommend you give up the study of ancient history and devote your time to mastering English and basic logic. You don’t seem to be able to handle them at the moment.

If you didn't have double standards you'd have none.

Everything you've stated of course can be either attributed also to the Democrats or even worse.

I'll see your pissy claims of inciting an insurrection and counter with starting an actual Civil War that saw more Americans die in battle than in any other conflict.
Never heard of that?

Election fraud has happened a lot in the US.
Like remember the 82 Illinois election when there were
62 indictments and 58 convictions against Democrats? Of course you won't!

Only have to look at the Kennedy's and all the dodgy s**t they had covered up to know the Dems love them some dodgy Trump like characters. Hell Clinton had an affair and his popularity went up after he lies about it to the world.

See this is what happens when you're not a Johnny come lately like you.

You understand that all the s**t the babies are crying about today has already happened before and in some cases far worse.

Then there's the fact only one parties members have assassinated a US President.

Everything you've stated of course can be either attributed also to the Democrats or even worse.
Jeeeesus christ :tearsofjoy:

Ok spanky, you've had a big day, time for a lie down.

edit:
Then there's the fact only one parties members have assassinated a US President.
Actually before you toddle off, expand on this one a bit for us?

I'll see your pissy claims of inciting an insurrection and counter with starting an actual Civil War that saw more Americans die in battle than in any other conflict.
Never heard of that?

Only have to look at the Kennedy's and all the dodgy s**t they had covered up to know the Dems love them some dodgy Trump like characters. Hell Clinton had an affair and his popularity went up after he lies about it to the world.

You understand that all the s**t the babies are crying about today has already happened before and in some cases far worse.

You'd look less stupid if you stopped pretending what happened in the past is what is happening now. The world has changed.

I realise you're tremendously proud of yourself for having learned some US history. I mean, you keep bringing it up. It's embarrassing that you think it means you have a reasoned opinion.

You'd look less stupid if you stopped pretending what happened in the past is what is happening now. The world has changed.

I realise you're tremendously proud of yourself for having learned some US history. I mean, you keep bringing it up. It's embarrassing that you think it means you have a reasoned opinion.

Nothing has changed. Politicians are all still self serving corrupt grifter mofos.

Imagine trying to argue they aren't.

Nothing much has changed in a that time. If anything there were more politicians back then that had higher principles than now.

It embarrassing you're trying to paint some picture that politicians in 2024 are some how different. Anyone claiming otherwise is the stupid one.

It's like you actually have never read a history book.

Nothing has changed. Politicians are all still self serving corrupt grifter mofos.

Nothing much has changed in a that time. If anything there were more politicians back then that had higher principles than now.

It embarrassing you're trying to paint some picture that politicians in 2024 are some how different. Anyone claiming otherwise is the stupid one.

LOL. That hasn't made you look less stupid.

But at least you reminded us (yet again) of your pinnacle achievement in life, reading an American history book.

LOL. That hasn't made you look less stupid.

But at least you reminded us (yet again) of your pinnacle achievement in life, reading an American history book.

It's made you look like a halfwit.

People should be encouraged to read as many books as possible.

And you reminded everyone you don't know s**t about the subject "LOL".

Literally no one is arguing any of that.

We're arguing that in addition to Dems and the GOP being self serving corrupt grifter mofos, the GOP is basically a cult these days. For some reason, oh enlightened centrist, this drives you nuts.

The fact you have to invent a position to make a coherent argument against is telling.

Never heard of that?

Two things:

History is useful and interesting, but to conflate it with what’s happening in the present day is plain stupid.

How is it that you start almost every post with ‘They’re all terrible’ and then spend your remaining paragraphs frothing about evil Democrats to the exclusion of any mention of Republicans?

Literally no one is arguing any of that.

Only that in addition to Dems and the GOP being self serving corrupt grifter mofos, the GOP is basically a cult these days. For some reason, this drives you nuts :drunk:

The fact you have to invent a position to make a coherent argument against is telling.

If you're not arguing it then why do you get so upset when someone claims they are both ****ed?

What in this thread is there to drive someone nuts over?

I know if I post anything that points out the Dems are s**t campaigners you'll get triggered to all heck and I'll have a bunch of posts quoted by the same millennial babies every time. That's why it's fun.

And if Trump wins it will be even funnier!

If he losses I'll buy you the packet of biscuits you can all stand around and make them soggy...

Two things:

History is useful and interesting, but to conflate it with what’s happening in the present day is plain stupid.

How is it that you start almost every post with ‘They’re all terrible’ and then spend your remaining paragraphs frothing about evil Democrats to the exclusion of any mention of Republicans?

So anyone that conflates Gaza with anything German from the past should be called out for being plain stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back