Random Ultimate Footy 2016 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ravaged with injuries to key players this week, 5 of my top 10 picks are out. No D.Beams (2nd pick), Houli (7th pick), Barlow (4th pick), Kruezer (6th pick), Rosa (10th pick) & Rischitelli (13th pick)

Unbeaten run continues by 1 tackle in the last minute by Tom Lynch. Depth should be seriously tested in the coming weeks with Fasolo and Adams going down today.
Tough matchup this week too.

5-4 to climb back into the top 4. Roo leading the medal count by 3 votes...unreal.

Genuinely considered dropping Ablett for Hill's 26 touches too.

Tough matchup this week too.

5-4 to climb back into the top 4. Roo leading the medal count by 3 votes...unreal.

Genuinely considered dropping Ablett for Hill's 26 touches too.
I saw that and it just made me think how amazing it is that Riewoldt is having one of his best years at 33. I feel like he's going to play until he's like 40 ala Boomer.

I saw that and it just made me think how amazing it is that Riewoldt is having one of his best years at 33. I feel like he's going to play until he's like 40 ala Boomer.
Nah. His calf is bad, but he's a trooper. Think he will play 17 and be done unless St Kilda are a chance in 18.

Nah. His calf is bad, but he's a trooper. Think he will play 17 and be done unless St Kilda are a chance in 18.
People said the same thing about Tim Duncan 5 years ago and he's still going lol. We shall see, but if Roo keeps that tank going i could see him going for another 5 years. A lot will probably depend on the development of St Kilda and how they're going as well.

Top four now all a half game clear of the chasing pack, really starting to open up now.

Also Sam Kerridge is just about my pick of the year now. 16 marks?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top four now all a half game clear of the chasing pack, really starting to open up now.

Also Sam Kerridge is just about my pick of the year now. 16 marks?!
Lachie Hunter still says hi. This guy might be the most improved player in the comp in both real life and ultimate footy. Just does it every week and seems to get to every contest while also seemingly providing amazing spread. I'm just a bit of jealous of the dogs list at times, they could be a real powerhouse for the next decade.

Yikes. Kurt Tippet adding to my growing injury list. Depth is starting to get seriously tested. Good thing i can probably lose most of my games for the next 6-8 weeks and still hold on to top 4. The upside of Kurt's injury is that we play Sydney next week and Maxy should now dominate the ruck.

Yikes. Kurt Tippet adding to my growing injury list. Depth is starting to get seriously tested. Good thing i can probably lose most of my games for the next 6-8 weeks and still hold on to top 4. The upside of Kurt's injury is that we play Sydney next week and Maxy should now dominate the ruck.

I know that feel, Dahlhaus :(

Looks like my unbeaten run season should certainly come to an end on the weekend. Caddy adding to my growing injury list coupled with a bye mis-match should do it. 13-0 is a damn fine start though!
I'm really looking forward to the second meeting before the finals too :D

Looks like my unbeaten run season should certainly come to an end on the weekend. Caddy adding to my growing injury list coupled with a bye mis-match should do it. 13-0 is a damn fine start though!
You could win this...

You could win this...
Lol yeah it's possible, would really be pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I gave strong thought to making Lynch captain to go for that 5-4 win with score and frees, only GC playing Hawthorn stopped me. I also expected Steven to make a few more tackles. Gonna be sweating Lynch and Sicily hard today, they could win it off their own boot if they kick 8 between them. A real shame Jacobs registered a point and no tackles as i now have to leave his 3 frees and roll the dice with Ceglar.

Lol yeah it's possible, would really be pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I gave strong thought to making Lynch captain to go for that 5-4 win with score and frees, only GC playing Hawthorn stopped me. I also expected Steven to make a few more tackles. Gonna be sweating Lynch and Sicily hard today, they could win it off their own boot if they kick 8 between them. A real shame Jacobs registered a point and no tackles as i now have to leave his 3 frees and roll the dice with Ceglar.
6 between them will do it too. Unbeaten still, 14 men, no worries, 14-0! :fire::fire:

Hey guys, i'm looking to start a dynasty/keeper league next season, probably pretty similar format to this one except probably bigger rosters. I'm assuming i won't get a full league of Dees fans so i've posted it in fantasy. Anyone who might be interested post said interest in thread and you'll be on top of the list. I'll be doing the legwork and posting about it in other forums early next year to make sure we get the numbers. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ster-your-interest-now.1136901/#post-45290792

Remove this Banner Ad

Back