Random Ultimate Footy 2016 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I recruited most of them. Thanks :D

My Rucks aren't to bad. Gawn, Hickey, Griffen and Smith. I might set up a ruck black market if Smith pans out over the next month.

This black market is already set up and by the looks of it you're qualified to become a vendor, congratulations. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why Hellbourne has Goldstein as captain when I've got Nicholls in the ruck (lol, pulled in a mammoth 17 hitouts this week) is kind of baffling, but I'll take it. Pretty pleased with how my team is shaping up, particularly down back. Gibson, Docherty and Broadbent are all playing very well and my midfield has been doing better than I thought it would.

deeman87 nice start...UF predicting you to win 8-1...

Luke Parker is the best thing.
Certainly not going to be 8-1 and looks like you'll pull this win out of your ass after a weak final day from a few of my guys. Walker Vs Caddy now and tied on marks, Given Walker is a tall you'd think you're a favourite from here.

Why Hellbourne has Goldstein as captain when I've got Nicholls in the ruck (lol, pulled in a mammoth 17 hitouts this week) is kind of baffling, but I'll take it. Pretty pleased with how my team is shaping up, particularly down back. Gibson, Docherty and Broadbent are all playing very well and my midfield has been doing better than I thought it would.
And Goldstein kicks 5 and wins the game for him... FUUUUU

Won the hitouts without a ruckman. Got ten more goals kicked on me but won goal accuracy. I feel like I should have lost this week but the Gods wouldn't allow it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back