schmuttt - IN - My Knee Grows
Meds - IN - Channel 4 News Team
dee_mac - IN - Dickens Cider
harry000 - IN - Harry's Stallions
mrpez - IN - Northeyly Winds
TheDarkDwarf - IN - Rider Of The Blue
GrInPoWdErDiAh - IN - Afil Lickachunda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite this, I've still got a fair chance of winning. 6v3 but I've only had a handful of my team play and my strategy might get ya, or I hopefully will get close. You've had a lot of winners though.
Reckon you might. All about the tackles now. Also haven't had Boekhurst's score calculate in yet.

This is getting bloody close. 20 up in marks, 29 in kicks, 17 in tackles. But only 3 behind in FA. Danger to play, still half a game for Redden, Shuey, JJK and Sheppard. Think you might get me on kicks but I'll get you back on FA for the win.

Jake Lloyd, Matt Crouch, Shane Biggs, Tom Hickey, Darcy Parish Sam Gray - all players I considered at one point and passed up.

FML.

I recruited most of them. Thanks :D

I've lost. Kennedy 16 marks, what the **** do you do against that.

Captain Danger will well and truely get me over the line unless something goes terribly wrong. It's been a cracking match with a lot of players playing their best.

Next week I've got Hickey for Griffen and Pettard for Wright to make me side wry dangerous.
...as long as Crouch doesn't miss games because my midfield depth is pox.

My Rucks aren't to bad. Gawn, Hickey, Griffen and Smith. I might set up a ruck black market if Smith pans out over the next month.

I recall Hickey being absolutely awful last year. Lumbering, slow, clumsy muppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back