MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the event. Any fights worth checking out? Other than the one in the crowd?

Didn't notice it, though I watched on delay and fast forwarded to the fights, one good thing about not watching live. Decent event, worth catching a replay, yeah Ortega v Yair was a great blue, awesome win to Ortega.

rolled his ankle in the cage before the fight

Ah true, yeah i thought it must have happened very early, makes sense.

And because I was fast forwarding I missed them explaining Rosas Jr's pull out, I only realised when it got to Ortega v Yair and wondered when Rosas was actually fighting!

Ah true, yeah i thought it must have happened very early, makes sense.

And because I was fast forwarding I missed them explaining Rosas Jr's pull out, I only realised when it got to Ortega v Yair and wondered when Rosas was actually fighting!

Killer Fight Night card, despite the crappy main event. Five undefeated fighters, two Aussies, and two who could well be looking at title shots with wins (Umar, Mokaev). The Apex will be absolutely going off!

He was s**t in his last fight tbf.
Yeah even this fight there was an exchange in the pocket in the first round where it looked like his strikes were a bit loopy and he got countered. But theres talent there imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah even this fight there was an exchange in the pocket in the first round where it looked like his strikes were a bit loopy and he got countered. But theres talent there imo.
If I remember he either got dropped or rattled bad in his last fight. Seems to be countered way too easily especially with the Mexican and Brazilian talent at the to top.

Game effort from Pedro but just lacked aggression and some power compared to Petrino, who is a serious prospect.

Awesome from Erceg and nice comeback from the knockdown for Umar to remain undefeated.

Wow was not expecting Pedro to retire

Clearly heart not in it anymore, which is fair enough, sounds like he's doing well outside the cage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back