MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, one of the good guys. I do hope he hangs them up after 300, but I also suspect he hasn't quite made enough to do so comfortably. You would imagine he'd be a hell of a coach though.

Yes good call on Jim being a coach maybe . He has got 15 fotn bonuses I think . Flashed up on the tale of the tape.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love Aussie gyms. Izzy was training at Volks gym I'm guessing, JDM and Jimmy Crute were there training aswell. JDM learning some take down defence from Izzy/Volk would be great, those 2 are so good at it. Crute learning some range management from them aswell hopefully

Moicano on the mic is awesome lol
Lol, he torched America and rebuilt it then set fire to it again in one interview.

Best part of the interview: 'I want to be a SWAT team, and I want f'ing kill the bad guys!'

Lol, he torched America and rebuilt it then set fire to it again in one interview.

Best part of the interview: 'I want to be a SWAT team, and I want f'ing kill the bad guys!'
Also if my 62 year old dad can have a kid so can money, I get my wife pregnant tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back