MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez guys - don't all hype up the card at once
Lol id like to think I'm far more than a casual but these apex cards can heck off.
I'd watch em with a crowd but the novelty of the apex has worn off for me

Apex is s**t. Zero atmosphere! The covid bs is over. But Dana too cushy. Not happy, Jan.
Apex is here to stay sadly. By doing so many cards there it drives up demand/limits supply so cities need to pay to bring the show to their town...

All they think about now is shareholders. Hopefully by fans being their second thought, it hurts the stock price as no one likes the Apex

No problem with the apex. Some cards don't deserve a crowd. Personally I'd rather less events in general...Too many s**t fights happening because they have to fill so many cards.

No problem with the apex. Some cards don't deserve a crowd. Personally I'd rather less events in general...Too many s**t fights happening because they have to fill so many cards.
No such thing as too many, wish there was an event every Saturday & Sunay tbh. More the better
Then you just tune into what actually interests but at least it's there when you want it.

Not a fan of apex but i'll watch decent fights there. Caught 3 yesterday in between doing other things

Next weekend will just be the main card, try and see Tafa if I can. Weekend after that just the main 2 fights

Gone are the days of cards being good top to bottom, just watch what you want rather than expect less cards imo

Angry How Could You GIF by Amazon miniTV

Mainly cause I like watching fights. Couldn't care less if there were in the stadium or Dana White's backyard. Saying that I don't like watching s**t fights. Which as a result of the sheer number of cards we have these days happen more regularly than the used to. I don't expect every card to have start to finish great fights but and I say this having done zero research, it feels like we have more fights than ever before that are just boring decisions.

Mainly cause I like watching fights. Couldn't care less if there were in the stadium or Dana White's backyard. Saying that I don't like watching s**t fights. Which as a result of the sheer number of cards we have these days happen more regularly than the used to. I don't expect every card to have start to finish great fights but and I say this having done zero research, it feels like we have more fights than ever before that are just boring decisions.
I'm sure it's less this fact and more the fact there are just way more fights that you're not invested in

Cards used to feel 'big', now they're just content. What was a pretty good fight is now an average one because you don't really care who wins/loses and it's forgotten about as there are so many fights coming up...

It's like regular season NBA. 82 games, who cares if you lose today, there's another game Thursday & no one will remember it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the result and read Ortega could smashed in the first plus a possible knee injury? Good come back!

Topuria smashes him if they go that route next though
rolled his ankle in the cage before the fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back