MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

There's worse than him on the roster. Problem is hes popular so needs to fight other names and the names can beat him

Fight that TKD guy from last week. Might get stomped but be a good test for the new guy

Isn’t it about match making. Put him in with a top 15 brawler . He’s only 31. Imo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tais just another in a long list of heavy weight bums that can throw a punch but outside of that they have little mma ability.
Can beat other cans that just stand and box but once the fight anyone in the top 5 that plan falls apart.

His biggest win is derwick Lewis who is in a similar bucket himself.

He's put zero effort into getting into shape and seemilingly zero effort into the other aspects of mma outside of mma. He's lucky he's entertaining or he's probably gone after the Spivac loss.

Tai clearly isn't UFC level.
I mean that's a dumb thing to say. He dropped the #2 guy in the world in a fight and almost had him. If he's not at the level then 80% of the fighters on the roster aren't

His BJJ and wrestling aren't UFC level. His hands are

I'd argue if he missing 2 of the 3 parts of mma you listed that would indeed make him not UFC level.
I'd argue that if you can win multiple fights in the UFC how can you actually not be UFC level. He would absolutely kill the bottom half of the UFC roster.

I'd argue that if you can win multiple fights in the UFC how can you actually not be UFC level. He would absolutely kill the bottom half of the UFC roster.
I don't think the bottom half of the roster is UFC level either though. In some divisions the bottom 2 thirds aren't UFC level.

Don't get me wrong, there is a place on the roster for guys like that (entertaining af), but he aint winning no belt.

I don't think the bottom half of the roster is UFC level either though. In some divisions the bottom 2 thirds aren't UFC level.

Don't get me wrong, there is a place on the roster for guys like that (entertaining af), but he aint winning no belt.
I know this is semantic as heck but read what you just said. Anyone in the UFC by definition is UFC level

I know this is semantic as * but read what you just said. Anyone in the UFC by definition is UFC level
I understand what you're saying and technically you're right. But I'll mention the name CM Punk and that bloke Suga fought as a jokey counterpoint.

I understand what you're saying and technically you're right. But I'll mention the name CM Punk and that bloke Suga fought as a jokey counterpoint.
Yea but Tai has wins against top 15 opponents. I think those days are numbered but he hasn't walked in and just got beaten everytime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Severino just got DQ'd for biting Lima in the prelims.
Dont think ive ever seen anyone bite someone in the ufc before. What was he thinking

Last edited:
Everyone was tripping about the DQ.. then we saw the bite marks lol. What a moron.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until I saw the replay. Then it was...yeah actually he may have. Then you saw Lima's arm..

Too many knocks to the head

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back