MMA-UFC UFC 300 - April 13 (14) 2024 - Alex Pereira vs Jamahal Hill - Las Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Its hard to see what Porier has done to get a title shot lol, his 2-2 in his last 4.

You'd think had Justin won it would have been Islam v Justin.
took a risky fight against an up and comer and Gaethje just got taken out

Its hard to see what Porier has done to get a title shot lol, his 2-2 in his last 4.

You'd think had Justin won it would have been Islam v Justin.

One last shot for a company man and legend of the sport. That fight vs Benoit was pretty special too. I'd love for him to have his Bisping moment.

Had some stuff go down at home so unfortunately, after the Moicano fight, I wasn't able to watch live with you all. But I've hit the seas and caught up. Good lord...

I'll give it a crack:

Figgy vs Garbrandt - Almost 50/50 but feel Figgy can overwhelm with his power

Green vs Miller - Maybe hopeful, but if Miller plays this right he's a very good chance of getting a decision

Andrade vs Rodriguez - Oddly, I can't remember seeing Rodriguez fight, and she's been in the UFC for 11 years...

Turner vs Moicano - Fun fight, Turner to get a late finish.

Yusuff vs Lopes - So hard, leaning Lopes due to being massive for the division and the fast start to his UFC career.

Holm vs Harrison - Easy. Prime Holly would've been a different story.

Kattar vs Sterling - NFI here. Feel like Kattar is being slept on, he's a crazy difficult first foray into FW for Aljo.

Procházka vs Rakić - Despite looking like he could lose to anyone, Jiri only seems to fall down against the really powerful strikers. Rakić isn't that, and while very good in his own right, I think Jiri finds a way.

Nickal vs Brundage - Meh.

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - I've slept on Charles countless times, but I have to do it again. Arman looks ready to take the big leap to the top of the division.

Gaethje vs Holloway - I think it will be more competitive than many think. But Gaethje too big, too good at what he does, and too well coached.

Weili vs Xiaonan - This will be a great fight. A good challenge for her, but Weili has it all worked out now.

Pereira vs Hill - I'll likely change this 100 times before Sunday, but there's just something about Hill that makes him very hard to handle. It looks all wrong, but it works.
Yusuff vs Lopes - Guy is a stud. Very surprising that he's a career FW, as he looks huge for the division. Deserves a step up now.

Holm vs Harrison - About as impressive as she had to be.

Kattar vs Sterling - Not entertaining, but a big scalp for Sterling first up.

Procházka vs Rakić - Sick fight. Rakic is very good, but just doesn't offer that extra something. And Jiri is absolutely mad.

Nickal vs Brundage - Bo has a way to go, but he has the right attitude, and managed to navigate a tricky matchup and situation here.

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - Clear decision for Arman imo. Charles is nothing if not game and we all know he's never out of a fight, but Arman looked like he had just enough to cover him, from fairly early on. Deserves the Islam rematch.

Gaethje vs Holloway - The coolest sh*t I've ever seen. A masterful display, and about to close out the clearest of decisions and he decides to ask for that, then do that?! Ridiculous.

Weili vs Xiaonan - A comedown obviously, but got a little spicy when Yan was able to continue when being out cold. Maybe the little nap helped her, but awesome effort to land two knockdowns on the champ post that happening. Still, Weili remains a level above.

Pereira vs Hill (note I changed this one!)- If not for Max an hour before, this would've been the coolest thing I've ever seen. The LHW division is all set up for him, just as MW was, so Poatan stepping up to take on Aspinall is actually amazing.

Rewatched Hill vs Pereria and man did Pereria embarass him. Looked like a world champ vs an amateur. Set up him with 4/5 body shots in a row, read that he kept dropping his right hand, faked the short right and just went through with the left.

Fact that he pushed herb away knowing he had that shot chambered and registered in Hills mind. Wow.

Izzys kickboxing was defensively miles about the middleweights around him, but Alexs offence is miles above the rest of the division

Conor Chandler at 170 lol so irrelevant to any division unless they want give Conor a shot at 170 over Belal
Belal is so unlikable that I would be on side with that

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
no
usually watch with the sound down while I’m doing something else because I can’t stand the bullshit dribble show of commentary… hey
This is how i watch footy. DC is a terrible commentator though and Joe just goes OTT with any leg kick

"His leg is comprised", fighter skips away fine for the next 14 mins

Rewatched Hill vs Pereria and man did Pereria embarass him. Looked like a world champ vs an amateur. Set up him with 4/5 body shots in a row, read that he kept dropping his right hand, faked the short right and just went through with the left.

Fact that he pushed herb away knowing he had that shot chambered and registered in Hills mind. Wow.

Izzys kickboxing was defensively miles about the middleweights around him, but Alexs offence is miles above the rest of the division
I just love how ego driven this sport is. There was zero reason for a blackbelt in Hill to try and fight standing up

Everyone wants to prove they can stand and bang with Pereira, Izzy is the only guy in the sport who can. Possibly Gane and Aspinall

If you're not shooting a takedown 30 seconds in, you're probably going out

I just love how ego driven this sport is. There was zero reason for a blackbelt in Hill to try and fight standing up

Everyone wants to prove they can stand and bang with Pereira, Izzy is the only guy in the sport who can. Possibly Gane and Aspinall

If you're not shooting a takedown 30 seconds in, you're probably going out
Man Hill is normally a very chill guy, I reckon all the stuff before the fight with the drink bottle and watching his ring walk from the door etc showed how nervous he was. He was acting way out.

Like I get it, must be ****ed fighting someone when one mistake and your dead.

Thing is Gane and Aspinall aren't better kick boxers either, no one is lol. I fully believe in a straight stand up boxing fight Pereira could ******* sleep Aspinall. Difference is Aspinall just takes him down 10s in because he's not a dumb campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel the $300k bonuses might have been playing on his mind by taking the risk, also maybe because it was the BMF title? Either way it was *in epic
Nah.
Max did the exact same thing against Korean zombie.
Max has pointed to the centre more than once in his career. I don't think bonus money changed any single fight plan coming in.

Was it fotn and did Justin get a bonus ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absof#&%enlutely it was fotn.
And yes both fighters in a fotn receive a bonus. And Max also claimed KO of the night (POTN).
I yelled 'holy heck' very loudly when that KO happened.
Madness!
Warriors!

Last edited:
Give Max 600K NOW!!!

FOTN and POTN.

300 for Justin.

Just got a chance to watch the fight, Man Max was on another level. Then to invite Justin to trade toe to toe in the middle for the last 10 seconds to secure the FOTN.

Haven't had a fight leave me this pumped for a while.

Now for the co/main.

As someone posted at the time, it shows how bloody good peak Volk was to dismantle Max in the 3rd fight. It's the same Max, he's not faster all of a sudden and Volk destroyed him.

Sadly there is no chance Volk gets back to that level but bloody hell he really was #2 P4P at absolute worst there.

Lol what? Tell me which fight on this card would have gone different without the bonuses being raised.
Don't think Max calls in Justin for a game of Russian roulette in the last 10 seconds.

That took the fight from possible FOTN to guaranteed FOTN and probably FOTY.

Before that it was a clinic from Max other than the knockdown. I only don't love Max when he fights Volk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back