MMA-UFC UFC 300 - April 13 (14) 2024 - Alex Pereira vs Jamahal Hill - Las Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

I was all for heavyweight until I remembered they'd just hold him down and make it boring

I don't think it'd be that bad a matchup tbh, Aspinall was 261 his last fight but you'd think Alex could come in about 235 comfortably and it would appear Alex has legit power.

I don't think it'd be that bad a matchup tbh, Aspinall was 261 his last fight but you'd think Alex could come in about 235 comfortably and it would appear Alex has legit power.
Irrelevant when Tom grabs him and throws him to the ground 30s into the fight.

Be still good to see, can't lose attempting it.. its a lose lose for Aspinall though lol
Poatans my favourite fighter but Aspinall will just ragdoll him I think. There's no need to play the kickboxing game when there's such an easy path to victory

On a side note how on earth is N Tszyu v Creati a $59.95 PPV.. you don't rip the fans off like that or they'll turn on you.

Especially when 7+ and Stan are showing events.
And there were people shitting on this card.

I was a bit but knew it was overall solid. Better than UFC 200 anyway, that card was kind of a fizzer, particularly after Jones pissed hot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially when 7+ and Stan are showing events.

I was a bit but knew it was overall solid. Better than UFC 200 anyway, that card was kind of a fizzer, particularly after Jones pissed hot
Overall solid? Lol
Come on man
It has Figgy Garbrandt to open, Green v Miller, Jiri vs Rakic on the prelims
Charles, Gaethje, Holloway, Pereria

There won't be another card this stacked for a decade

Has Holloway ever been held down by a wrestler?
Conor strangely enough has the most control time against him. Bermudez took him down plenty as well, but both of those fights were years ago. I honestly can't think of the last person who came to fight Holloway with a wrestle heavy game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back