Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe because your take on things is too simplistic.

I really have no side in this war. I think it is a lose lose war.

There are bad elements in Ukraine and when someone says they are fighting Russia cos democracy is at stake should be laughed out of the room. But I also don't like Putin and his expansionist zeal for Russia.

I actually despise both sides
They are fighting Russia coz Russia are orders of magnitude worse on practically any metric you'd care to mention - democracy, human rights, freedom of press, hell even nazis.

People who equate the 2 nations and shrug their shoulders at Russia taking over Europe's breadbasket are the ones who should be laughed out of the room.

They are fighting Russia coz Russia are orders of magnitude worse on practically any metric you'd care to mention - democracy, human rights, freedom of press, hell even nazis.

People who equate the 2 nations and shrug their shoulders at Russia taking over Europe's breadbasket are the ones who should be laughed out of the room.

Also russia invaded Ukraine, unprovoked. They just want to take it over, just cos reasons.

All this talk of Ukraine not being perfect victim is insane. Ffs if Australia was invaded I’m sure some would claim we deserve it cos we have some white supremacists, how we have treated aboriginals, love coal etc.

Also russia invaded Ukraine, unprovoked. They just want to take it over, just cos reasons.

All this talk of Ukraine not being perfect victim is insane. Ffs if Australia was invaded I’m sure some would claim we deserve it cos we have some white supremacists, how we have treated aboriginals, love coal etc.
The Russians could just as easily say America invaded Iraq, unprovoked.

The Russians could just as easily say America invaded Iraq, unprovoked.

They could and they would be right.

I’m not running cover for America or any of the world powers, they all act in self interest. America are on the right side of Ukraine conflict by accident really, just because it aligns with their interests, not through any altruistic reasons.

They are on the very wrong side of the conflict in Gaza, where they are bankrolling ethnic cleansing.

I’m not running cover for America or any of the world powers, they all act in self interest. America are on the right side of Ukraine conflict by accident really, just because it aligns with their interests, not through any altruistic reasons.
This.

Since the start of the war, Russia apologists here and elsewhere have tried to pretend Ukraine's sovereign desires and preferences aren't legitimate, just coz they happen to align with the dreaded US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe because your take on things is too simplistic.

I really have no side in this war. I think it is a lose lose war.

There are bad elements in Ukraine and when someone says they are fighting Russia cos democracy is at stake should be laughed out of the room. But I also don't like Putin and his expansionist zeal for Russia.

I actually despise both sides

Both sidesing when one country has been invaded by another.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Russia has had more than enough trouble defeating their much smaller neighbour. Why would they (effectively) declare war on thirty countries?
You think Putin and logic go together?
Moldova and Poland are practically on a war footing as we speak

Fantastic takedown by Uncle Jon
TC is such an easy target though.....
a450a6d7-5f2e-41f6-badf-122bb22a6ba2_text.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back