Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Must admit the tone is a bit different to what I was expecting, Putin absolutely despises Tucker lol, and although Tucker isn't exactly hitting him with any hard stuff he did interrupt a few times to inquire wtf any of this has to do with the questions he's asked. Thought things would be a bit more cuddly.

Yeah, Putin has absolutely no respect for Tucker as a journalist. He's ******* with him lol

I've seen a chunk of the interview. Putin seems to respect Tucker as a journalist and human about as much as you'd expect the editor of Green Left Weekly does.
Putin also confirmed no interest in attacking Poland, the Baltics or existing NATO countries. Which we already knew.

Also if you watch to the end, Putin gave Tucker a copy of "Special Military Operations and Peace" signed by Leo Tolstoy himself.

Sadly it was written in Cyrillic and Tucker was too nervous to say it was illegible to him, but thanked him anyway.

Didn't he say he wouldn't attack Ukraine too?
Good point. At the rate the Russian army is advancing (while taking heavy losses in men and machines), they might attack Poland sometime in the mid 23rd century.

Good point. At the rate the Russian army is advancing (while taking heavy losses in men and machines), they might attack Poland sometime in the mid 23rd century.
I get the feeling Poland are looking forward to it

Yeah, Putin has absolutely no respect for Tucker as a journalist. He's ******* with him lol
Putin hates journalists. He had a shitload murdered over the last 20 years because they dug into his closet of skeletons and false flag attacks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside here, do Putin, Xi, KJU etc speak through interpreters as some kind of flex / strategic thing? Surely they do know English, particularly the first 2. Is it an image thing where they don't want to look like they're bending the knee by speaking English rather than their native tongue?

As an aside here, do Putin, Xi, KJU etc speak through interpreters as some kind of flex / strategic thing? Surely they do know English, particularly the first 2. Is it an image thing where they don't want to look like they're bending the knee by speaking English rather than their native tongue?
2024,they understand BRiCS and English.
Only need to be fluent in $.

How much outrage would there be if he met the same fate as Khashoggi?

meh-the.gif

Stokey has gone very quiet since watching. Looking forward to his thorough fact checking and detailed review.
I've asked at least 5 posters who went to the effort to post the interview on bigfooty to let us know what they learnt.

Now to be fair, most weren't the smartest people in the world to begin with, but I was still expecting something.

But got nothing. It's like the interviews couldn't even be used for propaganda it was that bad. ( I'm not watching it, I've enough of both Putin and Carlson)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back