Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s crazy.

I had a girl recently where we were texting and vibing really well. I said shall we get a drink. She said great except I probably won’t drink as I have a swim in preparing for. I said that’s fine, I haven’t been drinking either, should we get a water instead? She immediately flipped and was offended by it.

Happy to say I have not had to use Tinder for a long while and while the general advice is to meet up as soon as possible I decided to go against it and not meet someone until I had texted with them for over a week and there wasn't any arguments or unpleasant conversations.

First person I did this with, I'm still with them.

Happy to say I have not had to use Tinder for a long while and while the general advice is to meet up as soon as possible I decided to go against it and not meet someone until I had texted with them for over a week and there wasn't any arguments or unpleasant conversations.

First person I did this with, I'm still with them.

I wouldn't have said a week of back and forth is unreasonably long, especially if you're both functional adults with life commitments. I can sometimes need a week or two's notice to fit a friend in for a catchup!

A new girl at work is "on the apps" as they say and was showing me Hinge today. * me there are some w***ers on there, they all travel, love the outdoors and being active, good food etc etc. She had some voice messages from guys, one of the needy ones had just sent her one "just a short message to show you I'm thinking about you".

Overall it seems she doesn't enjoy it much and reckons you don't actually go out on dates on there, message for ages, eventually meet up and yada yada yada. I reckon it sounds like fun for a bit but you'd probably get over it, seems like a strange world.

A new girl at work is "on the apps" as they say and was showing me Hinge today. * me there are some w***ers on there, they all travel, love the outdoors and being active, good food etc etc. She had some voice messages from guys, one of the needy ones had just sent her one "just a short message to show you I'm thinking about you".

Overall it seems she doesn't enjoy it much and reckons you don't actually go out on dates on there, message for ages, eventually meet up and yada yada yada. I reckon it sounds like fun for a bit but you'd probably get over it, seems like a strange world.
I reckon if blokes stopped talking s**t and said they love sitting home doing * all ordering Uber eats and watching TV they’d probably be more successful.

*Clearly I’ve never used any of these sites based on this innovative theory

I reckon if blokes stopped talking s**t and said they love sitting home doing * all ordering Uber eats and watching TV they’d probably be more successful.

*Clearly I’ve never used any of these sites based on this innovative theory

Said colleague did a few swipes when I was there, for one guy "oh he's fit... maybe a little too fit" thumbs down ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah maybe the female equivalent to the holding a fish for guys is the female pumping weights in the gym.
A group photo with 7 friends.
So many female profiles are basically just a game of Guess Who.

Yeah maybe the female equivalent to the holding a fish for guys is the female pumping weights in the gym.

Nah the equivalent is the beach selfie with happy doggo

…..and the group laughing shot at a winery with the sisterz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back