Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s crazy.

I had a girl recently where we were texting and vibing really well. I said shall we get a drink. She said great except I probably won’t drink as I have a swim in preparing for. I said that’s fine, I haven’t been drinking either, should we get a water instead? She immediately flipped and was offended by it.

That’s crazy.

I had a girl recently where we were texting and vibing really well. I said shall we get a drink. She said great except I probably won’t drink as I have a swim in preparing for. I said that’s fine, I haven’t been drinking either, should we get a water instead? She immediately flipped and was offended by it.
Never suggest a drink, back in my dating days (geez sound old) I always suggested ice-cream or sushi. I've never met a girl who didn't like atleast one of them or who didn't want to get either one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s crazy.

I reckon if you’d said anything other than water you’d be in the clear. I think she thought you were making fun of her.

Never suggest a drink, back in my dating days (geez sound old) I always suggested ice-cream or sushi. I've never met a girl who didn't like atleast one of them or who didn't want to get either one.
same with suggesting a walk on the beach - never met a girl who didn't gobble that right up

(that means 2 things..)

If people misunderstand your intent like that and flip they aren't worth the hassle. Move on

Yeah if someone misses the point or is intentionally obtuse it's probably not worth the effort. Couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone who's already nit-picky about every little thing before you've even met up.

I don’t think that was the issue though. I will say that the younger generation probably don’t drink as much as we used to.

I don’t think that was the issue though. I will say that the younger generation probably don’t drink as much as we used to.
That is the issue.

As silly as it sounds food/drink suggestion says alot.

Ice-cream = fun and playful
Sushi = cultured
Alcohol = alcoholic bogan

It's all about the psych and perception

Last edited:
Yeah if someone misses the point or is intentionally obtuse it's probably not worth the effort. Couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone who's already nit-picky about every little thing before you've even met up.
Oh yeah I 100% agree on this.
That is the issue.

As silly as it sounds food/drink suggestion says alot.

Ice-cream = fun and playful
Sushi = cultured
Alcohol = alcoholic bogan

It's all about the psych and perception
Nah I don’t think it was like that. Was only a wine aswell. Sounds classier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back