Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Old mate lacks a sense of humour and wonders why he strikes out on dating apps

I'm not experienced with Tinder and the like but if you don't do any good on the dating apps it's probably similar to going to a trout farm and not catching anything. I base this on some of the blokes I know who seem to do well and aren't exactly a Hemsworth brother to say the least.

Does anyone have any recommendations on dating sites where there are actually guys looking for a relationship.

It just feels like everyone wants casual on the apps and I'm not interested in casual or hook ups. I would like someone to actually do life with.

Does anyone have any recommendations on dating sites where there are actually guys looking for a relationship.

It just feels like everyone wants casual on the apps and I'm not interested in casual or hook ups. I would like someone to actually do life with.
Get on Facebook Marketplace and start buying and selling Paslode nail guns.

You're going to come across a wide mix of guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when I was on them, Hinge was by far the best of the bunch

Head over to Bay 13 on here and there's some charismatic types that are every woman's dream

Hey um. hi..Wassup...

Head over to Bay 13 on here and there's some charismatic types that are every woman's dream
I'm inundated with the men of my dreams on Bay 13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back