Other Teams
Swan Districts
MOD NOTE
Part one can be found here -

Last edited by a moderator:

paterson-1024x640.jpg

Senator Patterson is himself a 6.
out of 100?

Was bored and thought I would check out OG Tinder having not used it for years.

Wow, what an absolute train wreck. Ads, nonsense notifications, fake/scam profiles, glitch profiles, dead profiles... I honestly reckon 1 in 5 profiles I actually thought there was a person on the other end also using the app somewhere near me.

Good luck to anyone who still uses the app on a regular basis. It's a no from me, dawg.

Was bored and thought I would check out OG Tinder having not used it for years.

Wow, what an absolute train wreck. Ads, nonsense notifications, fake/scam profiles, glitch profiles, dead profiles... I honestly reckon 1 in 5 profiles I actually thought there was a person on the other end also using the app somewhere near me.

Good luck to anyone who still uses the app on a regular basis. It's a no from me, dawg.

I still get decent success from it.

Hinge and Bumble I find a bit too cringey and serious.

Matched with a girl in my apartment complex this week, have been chatting a bit. Could be handy.

I still get decent success from it.

Hinge and Bumble I find a bit too cringey and serious.

Matched with a girl in my apartment complex this week, have been chatting a bit. Could be handy.
she lives an elevator ride away and youre chatting to her on the internet?

Not many girls are cool with just 'coming over' - even if it's in the same building. Nor are they cool with having a stranger over. Some are - most aren't.

Will need to be some sort of coffee/drinks vibe check at some point.
Good point. talking the same way as someone continents away but referencing the same washing machine that chews your change is definitely better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like to get on tinder and pretend to be a woman to mess with people

ive got this one bloke convinced im a woman and i live in the same apartment building as him

im going to set up a date somewhere and when he's gone ill break into his house and rob him blind
Is this bloke a bit of a chunky lover by any chance?

i like to get on tinder and pretend to be a woman to mess with people

ive got this one bloke convinced im a woman and i live in the same apartment building as him

im going to set up a date somewhere and when he's gone ill break into his house and rob him blind
What if they're a cop trying to catch the tinder swindler

2 tinder dates this week, 2 people using horrendously outdated photos that don't look like them, and they wonder why I was a bit cagey initially during the conversation.

It didn't click for personality reasons, but its getting off badly on the wrong foot when they look nothing like their photos.

2 tinder dates this week, 2 people using horrendously outdated photos that don't look like them, and they wonder why I was a bit cagey initially during the conversation.

It didn't click for personality reasons, but its getting off badly on the wrong foot when they look nothing like their photos.

As David Brent they should be holding a copy of today’s newspaper in their photo

I don't think it's a big deal if not all of your photos are super recent. Just need to have something that shows how you look currently. I'd rather see photos that are different and up to year or two old than 5 filtered selfies from the last week. Normal people don't take a million photos of themselves, but it's always a warning sign if someone has a heap of Facebook/Instagram photos and chooses to photos from 2016.

Some people are photogenic, some aren't. I've met girls whose photos were recent and thought they looked totally different. I've been on the receiving end of 'you look better in your photos' and 'you look better in real life'. shrug

Whether it's angles, lighting, age of photos etc. or omitting information/blatantly lying I figure whatever you are trying to hide will get found out soon enough.

I know a girl who is currently on 2 dating apps (I'm on neither, a friend social media stalked and asked me about her). She's 32 on one app and 36 on the other. She's actually 40. She's also really 'into' make-up and 'pulling off looks' and looks very different in a cropped group photo in pub lighting than in real life. Don't mean to be harsh but she looks OK for her age, not hot for a much younger age. Each to their own but I'll never really understand it. Either live in a state of delusion or meet people and immediately have them tell you you look older, fatter etc. I'd find that depressing personally.

I don't think it's a big deal if not all of your photos are super recent. Just need to have something that shows how you look currently. I'd rather see photos that are different and up to year or two old than 5 filtered selfies from the last week. Normal people don't take a million photos of themselves, but it's always a warning sign if someone has a heap of Facebook/Instagram photos and chooses to photos from 2016.

Some people are photogenic, some aren't. I've met girls whose photos were recent and thought they looked totally different. I've been on the receiving end of 'you look better in your photos' and 'you look better in real life'. shrug

Whether it's angles, lighting, age of photos etc. or omitting information/blatantly lying I figure whatever you are trying to hide will get found out soon enough.

I know a girl who is currently on 2 dating apps (I'm on neither, a friend social media stalked and asked me about her). She's 32 on one app and 36 on the other. She's actually 40. She's also really 'into' make-up and 'pulling off looks' and looks very different in a cropped group photo in pub lighting than in real life. Don't mean to be harsh but she looks OK for her age, not hot for a much younger age. Each to their own but I'll never really understand it. Either live in a state of delusion or meet people and immediately have them tell you you look older, fatter etc. I'd find that depressing personally.
Bingo.

On my profile I have 2 photos from holidays in 2017. And a few photos from stuff in 2019.

But all the immediate photos are from the last 3 months. And they all say when they are from.

The first person had 5 photos, all from 2010, all don't look nothing like her at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back