Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Get to the train station with time to buy a coffee.

Dickhead with a s**t haircut just beats me to the front of the line.

Still should be enough time to get a coffee.

Dickhead takes ages to order ("uuuuuummmmm"), trying to pay, can't find the wallet app on phone in the sun, then can't get it to work, stops a bit to talk about the weather. Blah blah.

Gotta pull out so I don't miss the train.

No biggie, I'm not some caffeine addict, but yeah, to quote George C "we live in a society"

Felt an interview went quite well, woke up to an email offer this morning, 30k less than what was advertised, so 10k less than what I'm currently on.

aint nobody got time for that GIF
Probs wasn't a real interview, especially if they asked lots of questions about "how would you do this......"

Get to the train station with time to buy a coffee.

Dickhead with a s**t haircut just beats me to the front of the line.

Still should be enough time to get a coffee.

Dickhead takes ages to order ("uuuuuummmmm"), trying to pay, can't find the wallet app on phone in the sun, then can't get it to work, stops a bit to talk about the weather. Blah blah.

Gotta pull out so I don't miss the train.

No biggie, I'm not some caffeine addict, but yeah, to quote George C "we live in a society"
John Pinnett had some great stand up on this kind of thing. "oh great now she's got coupons. GET OUT OF THE LINE"

Texts that arrive between 1.30-4.00am telling me my toll is overdue, or my parcel can’t be delivered, or whatever. At least one a week. TG for Do Not Disturb.
Yeah each morning there is a lot of deleting of texts. NFI why they don't clamp down on this stuff.

Texts that arrive between 1.30-4.00am telling me my toll is overdue, or my parcel can’t be delivered, or whatever. At least one a week. TG for Do Not Disturb.
Turn ur phone off at night
Started doing it about 10 years ago
Best

Spam that starts with something like "Per our previous discussion" or "per our agreement" or "following on from previous emails".

No you scum. Go away.
The Goodies Spam song is better but couldn’t find it
Python did it well though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - got one of them this morning and it pissed me off

I like the old DND settings on iPhone - the new one is a lot more complicated but I may have to look into it again

Yep - got one of them this morning and it pissed me off

I like the old DND settings on iPhone - the new one is a lot more complicated but I may have to look into it again
Try and find the ChatGPT setting to not store everything you type into it.

Hidden under a couple of menus as "Improve ChatGPT for everyone".

Received a formal complaint from my gym. I go early before work, 4:30 ish and yesterday morning was using one of the smith machines, did my first set, went to fill up my drink bottle so left my towel and mobile on the bench (even though the fountain is 10 odd metres away) walking back and a middle aged woman knocked my gear on the floor and proceeded to use it. Once she finished her set I said "aahh I was using that and still going" she gave me a death stare and walked off. Thought "******* hell, where is the etiquette" and nothing more.

Rock up this morning and the manager asked why I intimidated a woman and booted her off the equipment? I was dumbfounded and said "what the hell?? I did no such thing, explained what happened and told him to check the CCTV. He said complaint still stood and I would be getting an email.

I've been a very loyal customer but now hunting for a new gym. * that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back