The Pharmacist who assisted Dank to talk to ASADA?

Remove this Banner Ad

jenny61_99 said:
ASADA is building a circumstantial case that includes evidence from a media interview Dank gave in April, and correspondence from "Dr Ageless" biochemist Shane Charter,
From a vague interview and from a convicted drug dealer. Wow. As for ASADA's new powers, they can force Dank to attend but not to actually say anything. Oh yes force him to hand in papers, but which exact papers and how can they prove he has them? Clayton's powers.

I'm sure ASADA's interest will soon also turn towards the other 12 clubs in particular the 3 clubs who used needles as much as we did. May give some regulars on here another forum to post in.

That's reasonable.

Would be more reasonable without the frantic gathering of selected fragments and trying to glue them together into a declaration (as opposed to assumption) of innocence.

If you choose to treat all of the information in the charge sheets as irrelevant, as the charges are not yet proven, that's reasonable too. However it is not reasonable to then argue that the charges are untrue based on a series of marginally connected assumptions.
As opposed to the frantic gathering of select fragments gathered together to for a declaration of guilt?

& isnt it good of ASADA to let us all know this....oh wait, they carn't can they:rolleyes:

"I am certainly planning to assist ASADA," he said in a statement to the Herald Sun.
"I am completely on board with them."

Well no s**t sherlock, I know pharmasists do ok, but $5k a day? yeah, nah

The Herald Sun understands ASADA intends to apply its new coercive powers to Dank and up to three others.

Well I should hope so, I mean what else are these superpowers for? These superpowers that have been floating around for months now...huge statement that one...

Formal doping charges against the Bombers remain a possibility.

Gee, where do they get breakthrough? B&M? pfft, hang your head in shame, I mean, these reporters yo, they the BOMB!

That article is as speculative as that garbage Magnay wrote, but again it is swallowed hook line & sinker.

Over reaction much?

What is clear is that this investigation is NOT over. That because, as we all know, essendon kept shitty records as to who got what, they are building a circumstantial evidence case against them. This means they have to gather layers of evidence, not just bibs and bobs.

These shitty little articles as you call them are just a gentle reminder that this is still not over.

As opposed to the frantic gathering of select fragments gathered together to for a declaration of guilt?

What is selective about:
1. Dank admitted giving TB4 (changed when he was told it was banned)
2. Charter gave Dank dosage levels for TB4 and the same levels appear on forms at Essendon.
3. Hard copy evidence that there was fraud attempted in changing invoices.

Seriously what out of those points is selective and not known in the public arena?

What is selective about:
1. Dank admitted giving TB4 (changed when he was told it was banned)
2. Charter gave Dank dosage levels for TB4 and the same levels appear on forms at Essendon.
3. Hard copy evidence that there was fraud attempted in changing invoices.

Seriously what out of those points is selective and not known in the public arena?
All in the charges sheet, none conclusive enough for the afl to issue infractions, none supplied with a rightful explanation by the club

2. hardly quality evidence
3. someone should be investigating that fraud

2. Really? The supplier gives information confirming he gave Dank the dosage and frequency of dosages for TB4 (not any other form of Thymosin) Dank confirmed in an interview he had given Essendon players TB4 the levels that Charter said he advised Dank marry up to what's on the forms and that doesn't qualify as quality evidence?

3. I believe ASADA is currently carrying out an investigation into the doping regime at Essendon, this one would imagine, would include the attempt to hide evidence by committing fraud.

2. Really? The supplier gives information confirming he gave Dank the dosage and frequency of dosages for TB4 (not any other form of Thymosin) Dank confirmed in an interview he had given Essendon players TB4 the levels that Charter said he advised Dank marry up to what's on the forms and that doesn't qualify as quality evidence?

3. I believe ASADA is currently carrying out an investigation into the doping regime at Essendon, this one would imagine, would include the attempt to hide evidence by committing fraud.
Yet based on this one sided story the afl and ASADA have stated no infractions are likely unless new information arises

Yet based on this one sided story the afl and ASADA have stated no infractions are likely unless new information arises
Like has been stated numerous times it is illegal for ASADA to say anything about the ongoing investigation.
You always bang on about facts. The 3 points I listed are facts in the public domain, you on the other hand rely on your own opinion and try to peddle them as facts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over reaction much?

What is clear is that this investigation is NOT over. That because, as we all know, essendon kept shitty records as to who got what, they are building a circumstantial evidence case against them. This means they have to gather layers of evidence, not just bibs and bobs.

These shitty little articles as you call them are just a gentle reminder that this is still not over.

It's a fluff piece that tells us absolutely nothing.

I pity those that cannot see that:oops:

New information would also be compelling the pharmacist to hand over the documentation he has previously refused to do yes?

The article also stated that 3 more peopel will be compelled to appear before ASADA, not to much of a stretch to think that perhaps "new information" will be gleaned from these people as well.

Like has been stated numerous times it is illegal for ASADA to say anything about the ongoing investigation.
You always bang on about facts. The 3 points I listed are facts in the public domain, you on the other hand rely on your own opinion and try to peddle them as facts.
They said it in their own cover not, as did GM, based on evidence in August infractions are unlikely. Yet August included all the charge sheet "evidence"

So smart enough to avoid charges after 6 months of open investigation but dumb enough to write who received what banned substance on an official document....LOLZ

Have you ever been involved in a investigation in your life, you sure like LOLing about things you are clearly clueless about.

They said it in their own cover not, as did GM, based on evidence in August infractions are unlikely. Yet August included all the charge sheet "evidence"

Let me make this simple for you. It is clear Alavi supplied Danks with substances. Any substance that Alavi supplied would have to have a prescription to go with it legally.

What part of "Dank had multiple clients" don't you understand?

If Essendon did cheat I'm happy for those responsible to be punished and sent packing. But first they need to prove it to me beyond doubt.

Nah, nobody needs to prove anything to your satisfaction, get used to it !

From a vague interview and from a convicted drug dealer. Wow. As for ASADA's new powers, they can force Dank to attend but not to actually say anything. Oh yes force him to hand in papers, but which exact papers and how can they prove he has them? Clayton's powers.

I'm sure ASADA's interest will soon also turn towards the other 12 clubs in particular the 3 clubs who used needles as much as we did. May give some regulars on here another forum to post in.

Refer it back to the ACC, they're into crime.

The final report at the conclusion of the investigation will spell it out...

I am yet to see anything which suggests to me that the information set out in the charge sheet is false. It's not fragmentary, and its not lacking in detail.

Until that happens, I don't need to go looking for phantoms, or make wild extrapolations on the meaning of timescale, or draw wild inferences from vanilla statements.

That's your department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back