The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when one of the first McDonald's was opened in Perth next to Cinema City which was opened around the same time in 1982.

I got to watch ET there and also have my first Big Mac which was a huge day as a kid but there were no social media posts/photos then.

I remember when one of the first McDonald's was opened in Perth next to Cinema City which was opened around the same time in 1982.

I got to watch ET there and also have my first Big Mac which was a huge day as a kid but there were no social media posts/photos then.
Is that Maccas still there?

Is that Maccas still there?

I think it's still there, Cinema City closed down years ago though.

The Hungry Jack's in Innaloo is still there too next to the shopping centre which was probably built around the same time.

Went to a home open in Bedford today right near where I rented 20 years ago. Must have been 40+ people there.

Just nuts atm.
Drove past a home open in Mount Nasura on Albany Hwy a while back. Crazy busy section of road if you're not familiar with it.

Cars lined up and down the side of the road like you wouldn't believe. Easily 50 people's worth. Made it very dangerous to drive through.

Glad I bought four years ago before it all went **** up.

Drove past a home open in Mount Nasura on Albany Hwy a while back. Crazy busy section of road if you're not familiar with it.

Cars lined up and down the side of the road like you wouldn't believe. Easily 50 people's worth. Made it very dangerous to drive through.

Glad I bought four years ago before it all went **** up.
That wasn't even where I want to buy just looked out of interest. It's tough because I'm looking for one in in a very specific spot and live 3 hours away so have to race up and make up my mind quickly if anything does come.

In hindsight I would have tried to buy one I looked at in December, right on the cusp of the budget and what it's worth but could have offered a max of 10k more.

That wasn't even where I want to buy just looked out of interest. It's tough because I'm looking for one in in a very specific spot and live 3 hours away so have to race up and make up my mind quickly if anything does come.

In hindsight I would have tried to buy one I looked at in December, right on the cusp of the budget and what it's worth but could have offered a max of 10k more.
can you get a buyers agent?
its a cost but with prices rising a few percent each month it probably cancels the cost out of you looking for a few months (and your time!) anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can you get a buyers agent?
its a cost but with prices rising a few percent each month it probably cancels the cost out of you looking for a few months (and your time!) anyway?
I'll find the perfect property for you. Just transfer all your money into this overseas bank account.

The National were fantastic on the weekend. Flew in from Port Hedland arriving in Perth at 7pm and then raced to Kings Park for the gig at 8pm.

I didn’t realise there were so many National fans though. Every time I chat with someone they never know who they are.

The National were fantastic on the weekend. Flew in from Port Hedland arriving in Perth at 7pm and then raced to Kings Park for the gig at 8pm.

I didn’t realise there were so many National fans though. Every time I chat with someone they never know who they are.

puts hand up

Was a fan of them before Aaron Dessner became part of the mainstream.

You’re one of the good ones. I’ve been there since Boxer came out.

Must admit I had no idea they were in Perth, though. Wouldn't have minded paying a couple hundred dollars for what was probably a nice summer evening ambience at Kings Park.

Alas, would also have no one willing to go with me I'd suspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back